Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 12:35:07
Page:  1 
Darkness Arrives in South Philly Started by: RichardWad on Feb 12, '20 02:03
Good afternoon,

I will make this quick so everyone can go about their day. I'm relaying information that the majority already know. I have been given permission by the wonderful Families of the cities to take my future endeavors to South Philly.

Plans , ambitions and everything else will be announced as soon as things have settled. Just wanted to finally thank everyone who allowed me to have this opportunity publicly. I look forward to working alongside all leadership to keep our way of life operating smoothly. I'm always open for communication so feel free to say hello. However, the first 24 hours or so may be a bit hectic so if I seem distant from your immediate questions or hellos I will get back to you soon.

A special thank you for everyone in L.A. for opening the door for me and taking a chance on a young Petty thief on the streets. This isn't good bye, rather just the beginning for what the future may hold. Thank you all for your time. Aphotic Order is officially housed in South Philly.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Furious gets up to RichardWad in his HQ to give him some good words on his way to ebter empty Philly from before and make it great again hopefully.

"Hey Ricjard, congratulation to your appointment and I truly jope all goes well for you as for the other setting uo in Philly this time"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Darkness Arrives in South Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL