Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 00:12:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
So what would be. your current game recommendation? Started by: Pollo on Feb 13, '20 07:04
To have character making it out for more then 30 days,
Report Post Tip
If you like MMRPG’s I’d recomend this one ;)
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I've never played it. What's it like?

Report Post Tip
Subnautica for a relaxing exploration.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Really been enjoying witcher 3 and spiderman but also been playing kerbal space program
Report Post Tip

eve online is trash but still really good

Report Post Tip

Resident Evil 3 remake is big on my list suppose to be out next month.

Report Post Tip

Dota 2, Watcher of Samsara on the arcade. The TD that's been occupying my down time on occasion.

Report Post Tip

world of warcraft, classic. Although, recently, I bought House Flipper. Seems fun

Report Post Tip

Rainbow Six Siege is what all the men and ladies are playing these days, I hear.

Report Post Tip

League of legends, gotta get all the skins $$ 

Report Post Tip
Not out yet but:
Mount and blade II.

Gonna be so fucking awesome.... Can't wait.
Report Post Tip
Ive been on a 2k20 kick
Report Post Tip
I’ve been recently replaying the Dragon Age series. I can’t recommend it enough. Especially Dragon Age Inquisition
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

i fell out of love for the COD series for a while but the new one is okay i guess.

Report Post Tip

New game: Ori and the Will of the Wisps. It is frankly amazing. The music is angelic, the graphics and animations are spectacular, the characters are great, etc. 

However, because it is a new game, there are some bugs, but if you like rogue-likes and platforming like Hollow Knight, Sundered and many others, it is definitely worth the purchase.

Report Post Tip

Always been grinding in DotA 2, never gets old due to the variety and complexity, and the patches.

Slay the Spire, Nuclear Throne, Darkest Dungeon, Enter the Gungeon, and lots of other indie roguelike games tend to be very good with a lot of replayability.

PvP trivia apps are also good time-wasters so you can flex your useless stock knowledge online.

And I've been recently into this new game Murder By Numbers which is basically Ace Attorney but with Picross puzzles instead of logical deduction.

Report Post Tip

Overwatch, Minecraft (on occasion), and Apex 

Report Post Tip

If you like space and all that jazz...eve online

Report Post Tip

Been playing Forza Motorsport 7 again this weekend on PC...thinking about buying Forza Horizon now.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: So what would be. your current game recommendation?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL