Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:27:16
Page:  1 
Let me tell you what really happened. Started by: RichardWad on Feb 14, '20 17:44

Dick rises from his bakery donning a top hat and cane. As he walked down the street whistling all he heard were Mafioso's and civilians alike speaking of their weird "dream", their "vision". Laughing, Dick jumps in front of everyone landing with a little twist and a pop. 

"May I have everyone's attention please.  Yes even you PoshSpice I can see you out there flipping your hair, doing your nails, and dropping it like its hot."

Everyone turns in the direction of Richards finger and glances at Posh

"Yeah you, can you please pay attention, I have some news you may find very interesting."

Noticing that he now has everyone's full attention, he continues.

"I have over heard some chatter this morning on the streets. Something about weird dreams? Let me fill you in on a little secret, those weren't dreams. This actually happened. Please let me take a moment to explain exactly what it is you experienced."

Dick pulls out a blunt and sparks up

"Sorry I want to be on the same level, helps with crowd interaction. Anyways, as I was saying, this episode you all experienced was not a miracle or the sign of the apocalypse. Nope it was not, in fact it was the brownie's I passed out in celebration of the recently inhabited streets of Philly. It was the perfect time and the perfect distraction for me to unleash my diabolical plan."

Wide eyes erupted through the crowd

"That's right, I spiked the brownies that were passed out for free with my own mix. Schrooms, Acid, MDMA, and THC which in my opinion makes for a wonderful night. So wonderful in fact, it took you all on one hell of a journey...."

Events that took place over the past few days

Hallucination: Whoreable was spotted wearing nothing but berries and frolicking down Seventh and Washington. Armed with a bamboo stick, the Godmother swore to herself that she was not to be defeated by the Egyptian Marsupials that ruined her throw rug and spread dung on her night gowns. She just knew that if she showed enough ferocity, the filthy Monkeys would no longer show themselves around these parts, hopefully for good. Damn those Monkeys.  

What really happened: Whoreable was spotted naked in Hollywood running through a park with what witnesses stated resembled an over sized sex toy in her left hand. While she ran thrashing the rubber object back and forth violently in the air they stated she was making remarks such as, "You will never get in my night gown again." Once Police arrived, they attempted to subdue her, but as the first officer went to grasp her arm his forehead was introduced to the latex Johnson. She then jumped over a bush, spun around and belted "Death to primates." While glancing to her left she stuck her tongue out at an onlooking witness, blew raspberries so hard that snot shot out her nostrils and she laughed loudly while departing into an alley.  

Medical Incident: EMT's were dispatched to a condo on the outskirts of Chicago. The EMT report states the following:

FlintBeastwood stated he felt alienated from his companions, although later he reflected that maybe the hostility was all in his head. Feeling increasing paranoia, he went off into town on his own.

Suddenly everything intensified, it looked as if "the streets were melting and churning," and people looked like comic book characters. A field looked like a Van Gogh painting, "everything in my field of vision looked slabbed on, like one of his paintings."

Flint stated he stopped by the home of Honesty, in search of sanctuary, and requested a shower, which he then felt unable to control. Honesty phoned for help. "Flint is here, he is in my shower. No, he seems to be okay I think. I mean, he has an erection that would be a positive sign wouldn't it?" Overhearing a portion of the conversation he hopped out of the shower, without drying himself off he ran out of the house, thinking he could fly, although he was briefly sobered by the experience of stubbing his toe. He returned to the house, but then "the whirlwind began again," and he started racing around the house while being chased by his Saint Bernard dog.

In an effort to control Flints behavior after he made it back to his residence, his companions put him in a small room. What they thought would be a good idea only antagonized him further. Flint stated he thought he was in hell and the only way to escape was to break through the portal with whatever he found lying around. So he picked up a chair and smashed his window escaping to the rear of the house. 

Sitting by the pool he felt an impulse to be free and unencumbered, so he stripped off his clothes. He could still feel the heat of the flames that engulfed hell, so in an attempt to cool down he stood up on his patio furniture waving a towel above his head while proceeding with what he thought was a rain dance used by native Americans. His neighbors grandmother, wheelchair bound, was sitting on the side stoop where she was often placed to enjoy the birds that frequented the bird house Flint himself setup for her.  An ambulance was called, he was tied onto a stretcher, and taken alone to a hospital, where he was given an injection of anti-psychotic medication. He was kept under observation for 6 hours and charged with indecent exposure.

Sighting: BobThe was carrying a BagOf to the trunk of his car. Does anyone know what the hell he is exactly? 

Hallucination: SammyTheSlug was determined to ride the Camel that stood in his way to the path of gold. After building a ladder by hand using twine and wood he found in the forest, he jumped on his Camel and rode into the sunset.

What really happened: Sammy was seen standing next to an ice cream truck in Ballard. Many onlookers described Sammy to be petting the truck and talking sweet nothings into it's gas tank. He walked over to the furniture store and broke the front window. Covered in blood after using his fists he pulled out a ball of yarn and a stepping stool. He then walked over and placed them next to the truck. He then tied what seemed to be two loops finished off with knots to place around his feet and while still talking about gold, he jumped onto the truck as it pulled away. He was later arrested for waving sticks and screaming at children further down the road at a later stop.

Sighting: Pogo was seen on a stick.

Incident: Cops responded to a domestic disturbance call at the residence of Chaos. People reported screaming coming from inside the household and through the window they could the silhouette of what appeared to be some one being tossed around and manhandled. Upon entering the residence the officers found Chaos sitting on his sofa next what appeared to be a plastic inflatable humanoid laying on the ground with his head in his lap sobbing. Officer Davids asked the gentlemen if he was alright, and explained they were called due to a report of possible violence in the household. Chaos went on to explain that his "Bitch"of a girlfriend had stolen his charm that a leprechaun had given him, later handing it too Premeir during a one night stand. He stated he must have harmed her because she seemed to be lifeless and deflated. 

Medical Incident: Paramedics responded to a call at Washington Ave. to a report of a lady propositioning people for sexual favors but would suddenly appear to be having a seizure. When paramedics arrived, Nymphadora was found spread eagle on the side walk in lingerie. Witness's stated the two paramedics assisted the lady to her apartment. Approximately 4 hours later they were seen leaving the residence giving one another high fives. 

"So you see my fellow Mafioso's. There is no spiritual explanation, there is no miracle at hand. There is only Dick, and Dick likes to have some fun!"

Richard smiles before departing back to his bakery

"I bid you all a great day. Oh and Happy Valentines to you all. Especially you lonely ones, well should I say us lonely ones. It don't have to be that way, you could always have another one of my brownies and in no time be in the Bahamas with an Ostrich with an obscenely over extended neck and two eggs. Sounds like my kind of party"

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Let me tell you what really happened.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL