Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:41:34
Page:  1 
The Heist (PennyRP) Started by: -TheJackOfHearts- on Feb 21, '08 11:22
Jack paced back and forth nervously awaiting the rest of his team

Man where are those guys, the boss assured me I wouldn't have to do this alone oh man.

Jack lit his cigarette and stared anxiously at his mark...the local 7-11

Heh what am I worried about it's a freakin' 7-11 alls I gotta do is go in there throw my gun in the clerks face an watch the money roll in. Man this is gonna be the easiest thing I've done all week. God I wish I didn't have to go in there alone though.

Jack rests his hand on his gun gathering the courage to cross the street

Alright its go time.

Jack dashes across the street, narrowly avoiding being splattered by a passing truck, and bursts through the shop doors. As he walk up to the counter and reached for his gun the clerk grabs him by the collar and whispers in his ear: 'Listen up, Jack, you gotta try harder than that. Keep this up and you're going nowhere in life

Jack wretches away from the old shop keepers grasp stunned at being bested by a little old man

Suddenly Jacks gun slips from his hand and clatters to the floor discharging a shot into a well positioned sack of flour

Ok hats it I'm callin the cops!

Oh boy this isn't good.

Jack dashes out the store after securing his firearm and dives into some nearby bushes to avoid a passing squad car

Man, how do they always find me so damn fast, and how the hell am I gonna get myself out of this one? I'm screwed.
Report Post Tip
As -TheJackofhearts is hiding behind the bushes he hears a distanced gunshot, and the sound draw the attention of the scuad car, and he is now safe at the moment. It was just The_Scandinavian who wasted a clerk that was grabbing his collar
Report Post Tip
Man that was a close one I better stay off the beaten path until I get clear of town.

Jack begins stumbling through the shrubbery and darting through back yards avoiding the flashing lights around every corner
Report Post Tip
addiction, having witnessed all of the commotion at the 7-11 jumps in his car and follows Jack, once out of sight, he pulls up next to him and motions for him to get in the car.

Get In! I will help you get out of here!
Report Post Tip
Jack jumps in the vehicle looking nervously down the street expecting to see a fleet of squad cars turn the corner at any moment

Thanks man your a life saver, man that situation got bad fast lets get out of here.
Report Post Tip
Torres hears a gun shot from across the street. he quickly looks toward the direction and sees a man hop into a car. Torres makes the vital position to go chase them and give them to the law.

50 dollars for a mafia member......It's definitley worth it.

He gets into his car just a little down the street and follows them....
Report Post Tip
Addiction takes off driving down the road as soon as jack gets in

Ya that got real bad real quick. I got a safe house just out of town Ill take you there to lay low for a while.

Addiction keeps driving straight out of town, and pulls off on a side road, then again on some seemingly random dirt road, a few minutes later he pulls into a garage. The garage is in decent shape and the house, well it has had better days but there are definitely worse in the city. Its all white and has a few shutters hanging off other then that, its great

Here we are, This used to be my parents place before they passed, now I just use it as a spare hideout, a place to lay low when things get rough. Here lets get inside and get us a drink.

As the two men head inside Addiction stops and pulls a big bag out of the trunk and takes it inside with them
Report Post Tip
Torres pulls up by the house after he had witnessed the men get in the house.

I better wait and see what happens.

Martin quickly hides behind a bush in the backyard
Report Post Tip
Jack takes a look around the old house

Nice place, looks like I might just get out of this mess yet, say whats in that old bag ya got there?
Report Post Tip
Addiction sits the bag on the counter pulls out a couple shotguns and a couple more pistols, and some ammunition

Here we need to make sure we were ready incase we were followed. Grab your self a couple guns. If we werent followed, what do ya think about knocking off a few more establishments? Im a little low on cash and could use a bit of extra stuff, we can use this place as our safe house for a little bit, then head off to the next target.

Addiction sits down on a stool and starts loading up the guns.
Report Post Tip
Having been kicked out of the local poker hall for "cheating", I was walking down the street counting up my change and feeling sorry for myself when a car comes skidding round the corner, driving at high speed nearly knocking me off his feet!

I didn't get a good look but I could have sworn that was -TheJackOfHearts-, the legendary poker player in the passenger seat.

"JACK!!"

Nothing! The car's going so fast they wouldn't have heard a thing.

"SHIT!"

Another car came skidding round the corner! I tried to watch Jack's car over the top of the second car, before it clears my field of vision, it pulled into a garage. Thinking my luck had changed, I crossed the road with a spring in my step to go and convince Jack to play poker!

"Good stuff!! If I can't win a hand with Jack at my side, I may as well give up!"

It was then I noticed the second car had pulled over 20 meters from the garage. I stopped to take stock and realised that the driver was watching the garage.

"What are you into Jack?"
Report Post Tip
Jack begins loading a couple of the guns on the table

Sounds good a few more jobs couldn't hurt, I ah I just hope they go a little better than that first one heh.
Report Post Tip
Not sure what to do, I decide to get a closer look at the guy in the car. If I help Jack out, Jack helps me out, win win situation.

Walking as casually as I can, overly conscious of myself, I know I'm walking like the police are testing me for drink driving, I slow down to tie my lace near the car.

The driver looks round and sees me *Shit, you numb nuts!*

"Hello mate, how's things?"

The driver, one eye on me, the other on the garage is clearly suspicious . .

"OK thanks, You?"

He's paying to much attention on the garage for it to be a coincidence but then, I recognise this guy!

"Don't you own that pub in LA, with the poker upstairs, what's it's name again?"

He looks at me more closely, that got his attention!

"Yeah, Torres pub, what's it to you?"

Torres pub! That's it, this is Matrin_Torres!!

Torres double takes "Wait a minute, don't you play poker on Thursdays?"

DAMN! He's recognised me, he'll know I knock about with Jack for sure!!

"No, sorry mate, not me"

Realising my mistake straight away, I'd already told him I knew the place!

"Uh, yeah, poker, yeah, I play upstairs sometimes. Thursdays, Thursday evening sometimes, that's it."

He stares at me hard, looking me up and down.

*shit shit shit* It's coming back to me now, Martin_Torres is an earner from Philly, he'll eat me for breakfast if he suspects I'm spying.

He glances back at the garage and I panic, I'd already seen an alley to my right, too small for the car follow and I run for it!

"Well, if he didn't suspect anything before, your buggered now!"

Running for reasons I can't really explain, I glance back and see Martin_Torres looking confused, clearly not sure whether to chase me on stay on the garage . . .
Report Post Tip
Addiction gets up and starts checking out all the windows to make sure no one had followed them.

Hey Jack do you know these to fellows standing out in the street, they are just staring this way. They dont look like cops, but who are they?

We might wanna get ready just incase the decide to come in.
Report Post Tip
As the_scandinavian drives like a maniac after the rob and killing the clerc, he see a house, that didnt look fresh, and thought that it might be abondened, so he decided to hide there until the heats off, but as he drives in he already see a car standing on the driveway, he stops next to the car
Report Post Tip
Torres spies on the men from behind the bush

I wish I knew what they were saying.

He sees a man look out and Martin quickly scatters

Close one!

Torres notices a man he saw earlier in the day who was suspicious

I know that punk!

Torres decides to look at the house through the streets as he gets a couple of thugs to help him out...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Heist (PennyRP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL