Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:10:31
Page:  1 
Nifl-hell Started by: AnneOminous on Feb 17, '20 10:55

Well, my dudes, it's been two months in the making for most of us, but congratulations to the latest victims of the purge for giving complete control to your "friends". You were warned numerous times that the purges wouldn't end. Instead of dealing with the issue, however, you cowered in the corner, assuming that your friendships would save you from the Nifl-machine and now instead of sharing the spoils, you've given complete control of the country to Niflheim. Great. No really - well done.

Time for me to return to the old country.

Report Post Tip

You’re bitchin more than anyone killed today.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Come on now just stop. All this thread is going to do is give First a full chub. Remember he's the same guy that once said he wanted to "destroy MR" and "make Izzy bleed". You're only giving him a sense of accomplishment.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

None of those leaders who died yesterday/today were victims either. They were people who instigated, willingly participated or condoned the purge right up until they picked a purge hill to die upon. Tears are surprisingly difficult to find, except for the fallen analytics juggernaut, Grooglez, obviously. I feel that loss most keenly. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Nifl-hell
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL