Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 23:44:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Story Time with Unky Orwell. Started by: Orwell on Feb 21, '08 13:34
Sadly Genco, the aforementioned strategy always has been commonplace, going right the way back to the time of Amber; yet people still can't seem to fathom the fact it will remain commonplace indefinitely.

Mathilda, there is no need for anything more than a single Right Hand in a situation like this, all it takes is a "Night Manager", to steal Sledge Hammer's phrase, to stay awake and have the contact details of the senior, slumbering mobsters should anything go awry.
Report Post Tip
Mathilda looks Orwell up and down.

"Sorry, I maybe didn't explain too well. I meant to say, that there isn't an excuse for it. Yeah the Right-hand can be one person. But some people even have 2 or 3 and they still don't have the night-shift covered properly!

She rocks back and forth on her feels and bites the skin around the nail of her thumb before continuing.

"All hours of the day should be covered and if there is an attack, the alarm bells would go off and the leader can come on and rescue their family - or try their hardest to do it. If families are dying because the leaders don't have the proper night time security in place, I can't really feel so bad for them.

"It's poor people management."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Story Time with Unky Orwell.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL