Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:47
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Drug Fronts Started by: Ducar on Feb 18, '20 19:47

I would like to say that i see the Drug Front as a really good thing, someone would like to have one, or a crew, but, when someone buys one, it`s really hard to loose it, making it hard to get one for yourself, since their numbers are limited. I would like to suggest the possibility of taking over a DF from someone. It would make the game more dynamic and would require some strategy to deal with it. "So, how do i defend my DF?" Oh my dear friend, with bodyguards ofc, or security guards on the DF case. Like you hire bodyguards and train them, we could do the same with DFs. If this system works for the players, why it wouldn`t for the DF`s ? The same way you can wack the BG from someone to make him/her a easier target, you could wack the SG (security guards) from the DF, to make it a easier target to take over. You could have your own DF or after taking over one, you could pass it to your crew leader, since he would able to deal with the costs in a easier way with the whole crew assistance than by yourself. After taking over the DF, the SGs would leave the DF since they don`t work for you, leaving the DF as an easy target. "So, won`t someone take it from me?" Of course no, thinking on that matter, we could make it invulnerable like we do with the protection from wack, but of course, such an important strategic point would need more time than 4 hours. We could protect it from attacks for 3 our 4 days. "I`m still afraid someone can take it from me, there`s nothing more i can do?" Well, we could use a system like the shooting range, which you can`t leave the city, that way, you would volunteer yourself to protect the DF, for like, 8 hours, just an example. Of course, the number of BGs you have won`t affect the security of the DF, if that happened, we wouldn`t need SG at all, just someone with lots of BGs. When defendig a DF, you wouldn`t be able to be a target, like attacking a DF just to kill you, but you could die of course, the chances would have to do with your stats and the SG stats, so if you are tough and have tough SG, the chances could be low for you to die or loose the DF if who is attacking is weak, but if you don`t have any SG and you are just a simple thug against a tough RHM, well, chances are against you, CHANCES, not sure death, but chances, and you will mostly likely loose it for the RHM. "Good to know, how i make it better?" You could upgrade it, increasing the max amount of drugs the DF can make, using you lvl too. It would be like that - upgrade 1 - lvl 20 + (1) drugs, upgrade 2 - lvl 20 + (2). What i mean is, your lvl + upgrade lvl = total drugs. The cost of the upgrade could be a fix amount, independent of your lvl and would go up as you buy upgrades, like the BGs. Oh, and i would like to suggest more DFs, their numbers are too low now, on my opinion.

Thanks for reading it all, i put a lot of effort on that.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Drug Fronts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL