Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 15:45:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Thank you, MR community. Started by: Ryant on Feb 19, '20 13:38

@PeaseantRevan You are correct  that is me 

Although I will remain following this thread  that is a false appearance. I will not be actively  watching it any more.  It is only saying that I am so that it will remain linked to this character profile.

Thank you all for your time and all your comments they are all appreciated.

Have a great day.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for taking the time to write this. 

ya cock.

Report Post Tip
Holy crap you suck
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Does anyone know if this guy ever finished his dissertation? 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I dunno

Report Post Tip

This woman has not finished her dissertation.  This woman will start working on her BA in Social Science in  the Fall with the  Behavioral and Social Science department of my university.

In RL I am a student. And the current events with what is going in The republic of the United States is actually my line of study.

I have a AA in Social and Behavioral Science. I am also 2 classes away from my AA in Sociology and 4 classes away from AA in Administrative Justice.  This fall I am starting to do my work on  my BA in social science as I mentioned previously and will obtain my AA in sociology in the spring I will finish my AA in Administrative Justice.. 

So I have been busy  with other people in these fields with reform policies in the States. If you are in the states and have any suggestions please mail them to me. DO NOT post them in thread I will ignore it as people are asinine and will post asinine crap here after I post this. 

Therefore If you are in the Republic of the United States and want police reform/ social reform of any of the institutions ( schools, health care,criminal system etc.) mail me with you ideas and or concerns of any policy.  We will include these in our discussions and work. If you are interested in police reform  I will share a petition for you  to look at and see if you think it is a good start. If you do feel it isa good start please sign it and pass it around. 

Thank you for time.

Faith

Report Post Tip

So the material based on your incog MR study is not available for us to read yet?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip
So this was all a load of crap

When did The United States of America get renamed to the Republic?

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Thank you, MR community.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL