Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 19:44:26
Page:  1 
Making Business Boom Started by: TommyMezzo on Feb 19, '20 15:17

Flanked by SullivanBlack and LilyBlack, Thomas makes an attempt to capture the attention of the local enforcers assembled outside a row of inner-city fronts. Drawing a crowd isn't easy when you're small, young, and faceless. It takes a respectful holler from Sullivan to really turn heads. Thomas breathes, allowing a moment of silence.

"Afternoon friends, colleagues. My associates and I would like a moment of your time to talk to you about a service we wish to offer. Call it a start-up if you will, something to keep us young ones busy."

He spoke with conviction, having confidence in their ambition, though there were clearly nervous moments in addressing the masses that walked the streets in these times.

"We're big believers in the social aspect of this life. To this end, we'd like support those in our community who wish to bring foot traffic and activity to their own business ventures.

"In short, if you have a bar, shop, or service in the business districts you wish to keep active, my cohorts and I will travel to your location for a small fee and make appearances to the desired effect. We all know that there are benefits to having a well populated business, so your motivation to hire out our service could be driven by social, superficial or strategic purposes. I will leave details on these fliers -"

Lily and Sullivan produced a fistful of leaflets.

"- and in addition, if anyone would like to join our little troupe, please feel free to contact us."

Making Business Boom

Need some extra bodies? Stooges? Footfall?

An Appearance

$50,000

A single appearance, one person

The "Good Customer"

$100,000

A minimum of three appearances, one person

Traffic

$250,000

A minimum of three appearances by as little as two people

The "Regulars"

$1,000,000

A week of visits, a minimum of seven appearances, by as little as two people.

Full refund available if commitments not fulfilled

Chicago Residents Charged at 50% Discount

"The limitations dictated on these fliers are merely a baseline. Simply put, if you've paid for one appearance, it could easily turn into three if we have the time or are just enjoying ourselves. If you've paid for two people, we might well send three or four as the mood and resources suits us.

"Thank you for your time."

The young man makes a grateful bow of the head, before thanking Lily and Sullivan.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Mags took up one of the leaflets and whistled as she read over the print.  "This sounds like an endeavor that might turn out to be something pretty profitable." 

She smiles at Tommy, folding up the paper and putting it into her purse.  "I'll hit you up after this little rally of yours.  I wouldn't mind lending a hand, especially for a taste of those bottom lines.  Plus, it would give me a chance to get out and see the world a bit more too."

Nodding to herself she added, "I look forward to chatting more with you a little later," before walking away.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Making Business Boom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL