Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:12:16
Page:  1 
191 million dollars Started by: aftermath on Feb 20, '20 05:18

That's a lot of money to shoot DougRoss of all people.  Just saying.

Report Post Tip

wait till the others go back up 

Report Post Tip

I can't even imagine having that much green to spend on a feud.  But whatever floats people's boats, I suppose. 

Report Post Tip

It’s a hefty amount, that’s for sure. Enough to buy the minimal IWP, all crew HQ upgrades, an HQ itself, and a shit ton of credits.

I had 100 million once, blew it on dice.

People still gamble with hundreds or or even thousands credits like it’s nothing. It’s hard for me to believe where they would’ve gotten it all, from buying them to events to long grinds.

Report Post Tip
I just have to ask PlagueDoctor ; was it just one bet or was it a bunch spiraling out of control into rock bottom?
Report Post Tip

PoshSpice looks at DougRoss and listens to his comment

wait till the others go back up 

PoshSpice Cocks her weapon

I'm Ready 

Report Post Tip
I like to throw tantrums when I dont get my way! Everyone is trash!
Report Post Tip

Babyspice wiggles excitedly next to poshspice  "Do it poshy do it" she hides behind poshspice as the crowd frown "Protect me spicebitches".

Report Post Tip

Insane world this is right now, sad as hell or sad as being a fly on a sugar that the sun melts slowlt so the fly gets cought.

Report Post Tip

How was this out of character?

Report Post Tip

This whole thread is out of character...

Report Post Tip

It was a discussion on in game events using only player names.  It only started to drift to out of character after an intentional narrative shift to push it there for unwanted attention it was possibly bringing.  

Report Post Tip

When the content of the thread becomes OOC the thread can be moved to the OOC forum. 

Report Post Tip

Nah, the out of character posts are generally deleted when that happens.

Report Post Tip

Not all of the time. If removal of the posts would ruin the flow of the thread or if the majority of the posts are OOC threads are moved. If you have a problem with the moving of your thread contact HelpDesk. They may be able to explain things further.

Report Post Tip

I find it's generally more effective to have these types of conversations in public viewing, thanks for the advice though.  

Report Post Tip

Iris is correct... (never thought I'd say that) if you have an issue with your thread being moved please contact HelpDesk. 

Additionally, it wouldn't be the worst idea to plan on typing more than 13 words for future Street threads.

Just saying. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 191 million dollars
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL