Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:42:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Motion Picture (im)Perfect Started by: Salena on Feb 25, '20 09:30

"Heeey... hey..." she was up and at his side faster than he could imagine. Gentle hands cradled his face, wiping the sweat from his brow; one hand gently interlacing her fingers in his, as if she could somehow wring the shivers from his body. Like a dedicated puppy, she sank to her haunches, kneeling next to him with a look of selfless concern. "It's okay. Whatever it is, it's okay. We're safe here... I promise," she massaged his hands tenderly. 

Sighing softly, she nuzzled him with her cheek, "Harvey never told me anything. You should know that... all things considered. Yes. Really blue. Electric blue... like yours, love." Her lithe fingers ran soothingly through his hair as she cooed, doing her best to coax him back from the brink of... whatever the hell that was, "Hey, I need you here. Talk to me. What can I do for you?"

Resting her head on his shoulder, she continued to caress him, "It was years and years ago, love. I told him there was no way in this life or any other. I told him if he wanted to kill me he may as well rip my throat out right then... because death holds NO fear for me. I told him there wasn't a fucking thing he could offer or take from me that would ever make me agree. And he left. He left, and I've never seen him again. I swear. He never laid a hand on me. ... It was ages ago." 

Lifting her head, she smiled sweetly at him, "Sullivan Carlisle Black," her lips formed the words like they were sugar cubes in her mouth, "I like it. It suits you. Very dapper." Placing his hand on her chest she looked up at him sheepishly, "Salena Damiana Antoinette Vargas, at your service. Just tell me what you need." 

Report Post Tip

Sullivan snerked, his eyes glued to her at his side.

"Carlisle... My middle name, where do you think it comes from?"

Softly, he drew back from her a bit.

"The blood in Evie's veins, is the blood of a demon. My blood... Carlisle's blood. And further back, the demon Damian and the Witch Aoibhel Llywellyn. Their blood runs through our veins. They had two sons... Elyan and Carlisle Black. Ely later took his mother's maiden name since he was something different than us."

Allowing her to wipe the sweat from his forehead, he breathed lightly. "My brothers and I, we're Carlisle's brood. All of us have different mothers, who died giving birth to us. IF it was -MY- Carlisle, and he wanted you for a wife... He's attempting to make more of us. Either because of my death, or some other reason... Regardless, there's a variable that I'm not aware of, and that worries me."

"Not to mention, once Carlisle sets his eyes on a prize, he is hard to dissuade."

Sully took a deep breath, looking up at her with even more worry on his face than previously... Now he probably sounded crazy on top of looking it...

Report Post Tip

Salena took a slow deep breath. Yeah, okay. He sounded pretty nuts... but she'd seen Harvey's reaction to him, not to mention the fever dreams and the things she'd seen in the in-between. Hell... she was patchwork doll of a dead woman. So... how far off was... waaaaiiiit...

Taking another deep breath, Sali decided to just 'go with it'. She'd gotten really good at that over the years, all things considered. And... if it was for real then so be it, and if not then arguing certainly wasn't going to help her out of the situation any so... placate! He believed it. That would be good enough for now. She'd talk to Harvey tomorrow. Somewhere in between, things would make sense. They always did. He thought there was a missing variable. Maybe... just maybe... 

"Sully," her voice came out soft and shy, "What was Matty?" 

In her head it actually MADE SENSE... and that terrified her. 

Report Post Tip

"Matty? Why? Matty was a hu...man........"

He trailed off as his eyes got bigger. "Unless she wasn't." It was almost like full panic-mode, and he started walking away from her spinning himself and his hands all around as he thought out loud.

"I'll need to see her history. Somewhere I can find her bloodline. Oh! I'm certain Christian could find it. But Harvey said they were underground. Why are they underground? What if it's something to do with Carlisle?"

He spun and looked at her.

"What if they already know?"

Looking away again, he continued.

"Christian has to know, he's probably the smartest when it comes to bloodlines. Sure, science and genius is my area, but he knows lineage. Hiram can hunt anything down... Sal, well, Sal's empathy is unparalleled. Sal can tell lies and truth faster than anyone. I wonder if he's gotten any better at controlling his own feelings in situations?!" Sullivan was bouncing off everywhere as he thought about his family, almost as if Salena wasn't even there at the moment.

"Sal might be able to reach in and speak directly with the bits of Matty that are still here. Or maybe even Christian? I must speak with harvey and see if he knows where they are, or at least where I should start."

Sighing, he shook his head. "James. James probably knows more than Harvey. I saw the look on his face when he saw me. He knows something. I could sense it..."

Sullivan was headed for the door, reaching for it, when he stopped.

"I'm so sorry, Salena. I feel my family and Harvey may have inadvertently thrown you into a power struggle of the ages without ever meaning to."

Turning back, he sighed...

"There's a part of me that wants to go right this instant and interrogate my protege. There's another part of me that knows he's a friend and we should let him rest until morning. We, too, need our rest. Besides. I need Harvey to help me with your medication. Maybe I can send James off to find the family while we get you stable. Then, we can go join my family." Sullivan sighed. "It's time I make my way to them, and I've only enjoyed one day back..."

Taking a deep breath, his hand fell from the door handle and walked back to Salena. "You should clean up. I'll draw you a bath."

With that said, Sullivan walked out of the living room and headed directly for the guest bathroom with the claw foot tub where he'd helped Matty cleanse herself for the first time.

"What have I done?" he whispered out as he watched water fill the tub, steam fogging the mirrors in the room.

Report Post Tip

With a heavy sigh, Sali tiptoed past the guest bathroom and into the study. With a resigned determination, she slid the center draw of the large desk open, and Sully would hear a familiar 'click' echo down the hallway as she removed the fake bottom. Slipping into the bathroom, she chewed her bottom lip with indecisive concern as she eyed him. Grabbing his wrist the pulled him around to face her, "This isn't your fault," she said resolutely, staring into his eyes for a single long moment before leading him back to the study. 

She was silent as she perched atop the desk, laying a yellowing slip of paper in her lap as she reached for the phone. Slowly, she carefully dialled the number from the paper... chewing her lip as she glanced at Sully, waiting for the operator to make the connection. After a few painful moments, a groggy female voice chirped over the receiver. 

"Peaches," Sali said softly but sternly, the line going quiet for a moment before a rustling could be heard. "Mhmm. Thank you," Sally mumbled quietly. There were a few more long moments of silence before Sully heard an almost-familiar voice echo softly across the line. "Hey, Sweetness. Yeah. I know it's late. Yeah. I know I should've called sooner," she rolled her eyes and chuckled softly. "How are you?" 

She shot Sully an 'I'm sorry' kind of look before continuing her conversation, "Um... yeah... well, you know we agreed.. emergencies only, remember. I'm not supposed to... yeah, I know. Okay, okay. YES... I knoooooow. Yeah. I'm alright. I mean... things have gotten kind of weird here. And I was thinking maybe I could come and..." Sali chuckled at something unintelligible, "Yeah? You don't think they'd mind?" Her smile spread wider, "If you're sure. Can I... do you think... would it be okay if I brought... 'a friend'?" The voice on the other end pitched up excitedly as a waterfall of squealing questions cascaded through the phone. Sali simply laughed, "Well... maybe. I don't know yet," she blushed up at Sully as she continued, "I... kinda really hope so... but we're not really 'there' yet. So... uh-huh. I think you'll really like him. Yeah?!" 

Sally flinched, pulling the receiver away from her ear as the voice on the other line vaulted sharply in volume... yelling into the background for a moment before mumbling dejectedly. "Uh-huh... yeah, that's fine. Put him on the phone," Sali rolled her eyes again as a DEFINITELY familiar deep voice snapped curtly into Sali's ear, "Don't take that tone with me," she snapped back, "Evie gave me the number. Yes. I'm aware. Yes. I know. YES. I do. ..." 

Sally seemed to go from nervous to MIFFED in 2.2, "Listen here, you rude, ungracious, demonic FUCK. I've cared for her a LOT longer than you lot. And I wouldn't be FUCKING putting her in ANY situation if it wasn't fucking necessary. Now SIT your cantankerous blue-eyed ass down and fucking listen to me... or come do something about it your god-damned self!" 

Both ends of the line were deathly silent for a tense moment. Sally, pulling the receiver away from her face mouthed softly, 'Well, that got his attention...' She chuckled softly before nodding triumphantly, "Thank you. I've..." she paused, choosing her words very carefully, "Been made aware of certain developments that I don't feel comfortable sharing on an unsecured line. Can you get me there tomorrow morning? Mhmm. Yes. Me and one... associate. Yes. With my life. No. I mean that very literally. Try me. Yes. Indefinitely. Yes. Yes. Yes. Of course. Are you su....... Yes... sir. Understood. Thank you." 

She could hardly look at Sully as she set the receiver back into its cradle. Moving to the fireplace, she burned the small paper before ripping the phone cord from the wall. Eyes fixed on the floor, she turned and headed for the bathroom. What the fuck did she just do? Was it that easy? She could have done THAT this whole time? What the fuck?

Gripping the side of the sink, Sali hung her head for a moment... her breathing soft and shallow as the voices in her head screamed unutterable atrocities at her. Sighing softly, turned away without looking in the mirror and... door still open, slipped out of the torn blue dress they'd destroyed earlier that day. 

With a soft, whispering hiss, her slip cascaded to a puddle of silk around her ankles before she sank slowly into the tub with a shuddering whimper. The stress of the day was building to an unbearable climax. And it took her several near-sobbing breaths before she could call lightly down the hallway, "A driver will pick us up at 8 am. We have a private flight out at 9. If you want to pack, your trunks are still in what's left of the attic... there may be enough there to pull together a few suits. I'm not sure..." 

She trailed off as her voice hitched. Her body was so tired. Her heart ached. Her chest hurt... the electrical burns on either side stinging as they sank beneath the lukewarm water. ...the boiler was misbehaving again. "Woul..." she hitched again, "Would you mind giving this a kick before you go?" 

Report Post Tip

Sullivan stood beside the fire with the paper burned and gone, staring at the phone with it's cord no longer in the wall. The male voice he'd heard on the other end of the receiver had undoubtedly been Christian. He knew the voice all to well, even still. They had Evelia, that made sense. He knew that already. They'd come to get her... But why had they gone to get her? He had missed far too much.

A driver at the house at eight. If he knew Christian, they'd be there by seven to make sure they left at eight. A private flight at nine. Seemed the family still had plenty of pull in the world. His trunks were in the attic... That was a relief. Perhaps more of his suits were there as well. He'd have to go look. However, he had trouble even making his feet move. He could hear her slipping into the bathwater down the hall, and heard her whimpers as the water crawled up her skin and licked at the burn marks.

The only thing that drew movement was her call for help, snapping him back into the here and now. "Ye-yeah. Yes. I can do that..."

He made his way toward the guest room and opened the closet where the boiler was, tweaking it until she'd hear the boiler hissing slightly. She did hear him give a valve a swift kick with the resounding hum travelling through the piping. Poking his head into the bathroom, he feigned a quick smile. "You should be able to get some better hot water flowing now. The valve had twisted closed and wasn't allowing as much hot water as it should. I also cranked the temperature on it some so it will be even hotter."

Turning, he headed back upstairs and she'd hear the attic door swing down, then more steps as he climbed up into the roof.

As his head poked up into the attic, he looked around. It was dark, but he could still see slightly. Reaching blindly for the switch that was supposed to be there, his hand thumped against the wall. Then again... Then again... Finally, turning to look, he realized that the wall had been redone. "Great..." he mumbled a bit, before climbing into the dark room and fumbling around until he found the old pull chain for the further light. Grasping it, he pulled and all of the lighting thrummed to life, illuminating the darkness before him.

With a smile, he chuckled. MOST of the room was still the same, aside from what had been remodeled and cut down to form Salena's cinema room. He scanned over the things that were there. A lot of things were his or Matty's, and even a few of Jackie's things as well. He saw racks of clothing hung, and a few pieces stood out quite well. Jackie's wedding gown, Matty's as well. A few other dresses, and then suit after suit of Sully-style as Jackie and Frankie had called it. Black on black, with more black, and a fresh side of black... All of which, paired nicely, with blue eyes and the name, Black. Each of the suits were nearly the same, most just interchanging the style on the vests, or the occasional white shirt that seemed to throw everyone off when he wore one.

Of course, his weaponized clothing hung on hooks and in bags as well. Ties with wire in them, cuff links that doubled as garrotes with retractable wire, needles sewn purposely into clothing to create saw blades out of edges only a few among his creations... Things that could give one a quick edge in a fight. Sullivan was never known for really fighting clean. He fought to kill, and his clothes had been designed to do that with minimal pain to himself.

Making his way over, heavily stepping across the floor, he perused his clothes. Opting for a few different suits, he began scanning the rest of the room until he saw the luggage beside a chest. His heart thumped hard as his eyes landed on the old heirloom. It was the one thing he'd brought with him from the manor in New York. It was full of his mother's belongings, and a few of his own. Hopefully, his favorite blade was still in there.

Quickly, and loudly, he rushed to the chest and unlocked its combination. Saying a small prayer (unbelievably) before opening it, he breathed in deeply and held as the lid lifted and he slowly opened his eyes to stare at the contents.

"OH! OH YES! IT'S HERE! IT'S ALL HERE!" he cried out excited as he tugged the sword from under a pile of old clothing and oddities, slowly drawing it from its black scabbard. Inspecting the blade, he smiled, then slid it back into its home. Setting it aside, he dug through the box until he tugged out the matching dagger to it.

"Perfect, they are both here!" Sighing to himself, he sat back and breathed for a moment... "Glad to know some people have taste." He smiled, picturing Salena refusing to throw out the chest that, he assumed, had been locked since he'd last opened it. Quickly gathering the suits, some of his luggage, and the two blades, he clumsily and excitedly made his way back down from the attic and into the guest room as Salena climbed her way from the tub.

"You'll never guess what I found!" He chirped happily from the adjoined room.

Report Post Tip

Sali was emotionally drained, but happy to hear him sounding... well, anything other than angry, really. "Hmmm... let me guess," she tried to joke, sounding utterly ragged. "Your suits, a few dresses, the jewellery, some family heirlooms, and lots of chests?" she asked as she towelled herself dry, stepping around the door as she scrunched the towel in her long, dark curls. She was oblivious for a moment as she ruffled her hair, only freezing when she heard Sully choke softly. 

He was in the room. He was IN the room. Dropping the towel from her head, she clutched it to her chest as her eyes went wide, "I'm so sorry!" she chirped as she backed into the bathroom, suddenly extremely pale and extremely pink all at the same time. "I thought you were still in the hall." 

Wrapping the towel tightly around her, she peeked her head around the corner of the door, "I have a robe on the back of the outer door there. Would you please?" Sully, pulling the door away from the wall would easily recognize one of Jackie's silken peignoirs. "I... um... I may have 'borrowed' it?" Salli admitted sheepishly, noting his expression. 

She blushed, her fingers brushing his hand as he passed it to her. "So," she chirped, slipping into it and joining him in the room, "What did you find? You seem rather... excited." She smirked as she eyed him, allowing her lips to linger on the last word with a soft smirk.

Report Post Tip

"What -have- I found?" he parroted slightly, before chuckling as he eyed her up and down. "I haven't figured that out yet... BUT!"

He spun and pointed at the sword and the dagger laying on the bed next to the suits and suitcase.

"I found my old chest! It had family heirlooms as you suggested, but it also had these two."

Grabbing the sword, he slid it from it's scabbard again and showed her. "I was taught how to wield this when I was very young. It's been in our family for a long time. According to family legend, it is Damian's... Not sure why we kept it, or what it can do, but it has always been a fascinating blade, and my favorite for its balance. Story says the dagger was Aoibhel's. That she gifted him the sword, and he gifted her the dagger, before they consummated their binding and made good on their vows. Rumor is, she thrust the blade into his heart and sent him recoiling back to Hell once she found herself to be with child." Sullivan shrugged and slid the sword back into the sheath.

"Fun story, but I constantly wonder if it wasn't just some fairy tale that Hiram concocted to tell us when we were all younger than him." Folding his suits around the dagger and slipping them into the suitcase, he closed it up and slid the sword through the leather belts of the luggage.

"Anyway, we should get some rest if we're going to be leaving early... Would you like for me to put you to bed?"

Report Post Tip

Try as she might, Sali couldn't hide the mischevious twinkle that glittered in her smirking eyes. Chuckling bashfully, she turned away from him, hiding her face in the flowing cuffs of her robe. "Yees! ... no. Yes. No, yes. Yes?" she stammered with a chuckle. "I mean... yes. I would, in fact, like that very much. But... maybe too much?" she admitted, glancing over her shoulder... her cheeks a fetching pink beneath her mismatched eyes. 

"It... might... It might be better if you didn't? I don't want you to think... I mean, I'm afraid... You might... I might... I probably... I don't thing you understand... um... I've been really really lonely for a really long time, Sully. And there's all kinds of stupid going on in my head... and... pla... things. You know? I might... do something dumb... like...  decide to keep you," she admitted with bare vulnerability. 

"But... um... if you want to. And... I mean... I don't know... you wont judge me... for how I look at you... or whatever... I mean..." Still facing away from him, she shrugged, "It might be nice." 

Report Post Tip

Sullivan laughed.

"Get on with you. I'll be right behind you."

She'd hear his footsteps right behind her, as the door to the guest room shut behind him. Sully followed her to her room and, waiting at the door, smiled as she finally turned to look at him as she sat on her bed.

"I like what you've not done with the room," he chuckled out.

"Is the bed the only difference?" He visibly shuttered at the thoughts he fought to repress as he entered the room. This had been he and Matty's room, but before that, it was just him and his demons. If these walls could talk, they would tell haunted stories of his past; a few happy, but most terrible heroin diaries of a plagued mind. Shaking his head to clear himself, he walked over and smiled at her, slowly reaching passed her to pull back the covers.

"Look at me however you want, Salena, but I don't mind... I won't judge you, I have no right." Sliding her onto the bed so he could pull the comforter out from under her butt, he smiled. "Besides, I'm pretty sure there's plenty of stupid going through both of our heads tonight. I'll make sure we don't act on those feelings. Don't worry."

He pulled the covers over her and leaned in, kissing her forehead. "Well, won't act on them yet, at least. Not until we figure out what's going on... Make sure I won't hurt you... And most importantly, make sure I don't accidentally kill you because the medications aren't working properly or whatever..."

He chuckled, then trailed kisses from her cheek, to her lips. "Sleep well..."

Sullivan turned, striking the switch on the lamp as he stood tall, then headed for the door where he stood and watched her for a moment.

Report Post Tip

Sally shuffled out of the bedroom, her heart pounding with each nimble footstep as he followed her down the hall. It made her feel lightheaded in the most unique kind of way. She nodded shyly as he enquired about the room, "I kept the furniture, but tossed the bedding." Smirking, she admitted, "It hurt me to throw out Japanese silk and Egyptian cotton... lord knows, I'll never be able to afford anything so nice. But... uh..., " she stammered, "the smell of oud wood and vanilla bourbon kind of... um..." As he leaned past her, his scent clouded her mind, rushing over her like a whirlwind that felt as if it physically pushed her backwards. "...made it hard to sleep," she managed whisper softly as she instinctively nuzzled his neck. 

As he slid her back onto the bed, promising no judgement, she caught his gaze with a look of pure, wanton, bashful hunger that - in its mixture of innocent shyness and brazen sensuality - was enough to make him question his sanity. "I'm not worried," she crooned, whimpering longingly as his lips caressed her forehead... her breath shuddering with each kiss that he trailed down her cheek until finally he tenderly kissed her lips. Her response, however, was anything but gentle. Leaning up from the pillows, she wrapped her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his hair as she kissed him passionately... pulling him down as she pressed her soft, small frame against him needily. 

Sully, ever the gentlemen, pulled away gently and smiled. 'Sleep well,' he insisted, extricating himself compassionately as he moved to the door. 

Sally, breathless and wanting, smirked at his retreating form, "It would be the most glorious way to go," she teased him, bold for a split second... but melting back into sheepish nervousness as he turned back to look at her. 

"What was it you said? Would it..." her mismatched eyes grew wide, lonely and pleading as she looked up at him, "Would it be terribly unsavoury of me to ask you to stay? I won't... Nothing has to... I mean, just sleep. I promise." She blinked up at him, beckoning, pleading, one hand held out in beseeching invitation. "Haven't we both spent enough time laying alone?

Report Post Tip

Smiling, Sullivan chuckled.

"I'm afraid I may not be able to sleep... I've been asleep for however many years it has been... This body is restless." He retreated a step back into the hallway.

"And the thought of hurting you, or having you die in my arms, is unbearable..." Another step into the darkness of the hall.

"I do not think I could hold a third love as they died. I do not think I want to test that... And I surely can't trust myself around you just yet. I hunger for things, and those things could kill you." He took a step back toward the room with hesitation.

"But, I can try for you..." He took another hesitant step forward, then immediately back again. "I'm not certain it's a good idea though." He battled with himself, then, reluctantly, lowering his head, he took the few steps back toward the bed and around it to the other side, slipping off his shoes.

"I still need to clean myself, and close the attic... But I'll return afterward."

What would feel like hours passed as she heard his soft footfalls down the hallway, and the attic door shutting, then his return into the room before disrobing in the bathroom. She'd barely be able to make out his silhouette in the darkness, but he didn't seem to need the light to control his movements. Whether that was normal from his previous living there, or if it was from being able to see, that wasn't apparent. All that was for sure, was he was doing just fine without light. The shower spat hot water, and he hissed as it touched his skin. Perhaps he'd cranked it too much, or maybe it was the lack of hot water having touched him in ages. Regardless, it stung more than he'd have imagined so he made it a quick shower.

Toweling off in the dark, he dried and dressed himself in his old silk pajamas bottoms he'd pulled from the attic and slipped them over his legs. With the towel over his shoulders, he stepped back into the room... There, before Salena, in the darkness of her home, was the monster that was Sullivan Black. Creepy in his shadowed appearance, his icy-blue eyes were the only thing that she could make out clearly... Like an animal staring at you from the bushes, but blue. And then they were gone... She'd lost sight of him.

Then, his shadow passed before the window... As he turned to face her, she could make out his eyes again, the shadowy figure of his body crawling into the bed beside her as he tossed the towel into a nearby chair.

"So... Just sleep, right?"

Report Post Tip

She. Couldn't. Breathe. Why did he have to ask?!

Her gulp was audible as she rolled to face him. "I... um..." she struggled to fight for words as his body warmed the space between them, his scent making her brain buzz like a warm high. "Uh-huh," she nodded, trying to convince herself to roll over, "What... whatever you need," she swallowed, pink tongue darting teasingly across her lips... suddenly she felt so parched. 

"My god, you smell so good," the words spilled out of her before she could catch herself. "I'm sorry," she shook her head like shaking herself out of a daze. "Sleep. Yes. We need... sleep. But can I just...." leaning in she kissed him again, her mouth claiming him like sweet salvation for a few long, maddening minutes before she caught her breath and pulled away. 

"Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ, I am so gonna regret this if I die tomorrow," she chuckled, dropping her forehead to his chest as she truly fought to suppress her ravening ache for him. Laughing, she shook her head against him, "I don't want to sleep. I don't want to sleep at all... but... I promised. And you're right. And... I want you," there was a minute pause as she blushed, "to feel safe. Fuck. I mean I want you to feel safe... with me. So... 

She leaned over and kissed him lightly one last time, "Sleep well... if we have to." Sliding down beneath the sheets, she cuddled up, pulling him close. Her heart beat steadily against him as her head rested on his chest; her body soft, warm and inviting, her breath warm and sweet... just like he remembered. 

Report Post Tip

Sullivan chuckled and held her close. He could feel her heart beating, feel her breath as she breathed in and out, slowly deeper and deeper until she was snoring softly on his chest. He knew how it went for his brothers. They'd told him plenty of times. The first night, there was absolutely no sleep. It just didn't happen. Sighing softly, he placed his nose against her hair and inhaled slowly. She smelled divine. Weirdly, she smelled like he remembered Matty smelling, and not at the same time. Maybe it was some weird awakened sense and he could smell her blood... That would be annoying for sure. Then again, maybe they just used the same flavor of shampoo... Who knew, he'd only really known the girl one day. But that was the most weird part of it all... He felt like he'd known her a lifetime. He had to believe that was Matty's doing. Sighing again, he thought to himself and chuckled softly... What if she felt like she'd known him forever as well? She'd already admitted to missing him without knowing him... Longing for him without knowing...

He could feel her sleeping, snoring softly without making noise... And perhaps even drooling on his chest. She'd been more tired than even she knew. Smirking, he raised her head and slowly placed her on her own pillow. She only stirred slightly as he moved, but once his arm was free of her head, he rolled onto his back again and stared at the ceiling. How many times had he laid here, in this room, staring up at the roof? How many times had he been alone here? Then with Matty when they'd finally decided to tie the knot? Now, here, next to Salena, he laid awake and pondered how many nights he'd have with this one? Would she, too, die in his arms? Would he inadvertently be the death of another girl? And more importantly, still, why, THE FUCK, was he here in the first place?!

All of that would be answered eventually, he was certain... So long as he didn't die again before figuring it out. Snickering quietly, he looked over to check on her. Sound asleep... Closing his eyes, he'd try and sleep for a few hours. Unfortunately, rest would not come and he would finally rise and pack their bags, leaving her to sleep, so they would be ready to go in the morning.

And maybe breakfast. He could make her breakfast, with fresh juice from her oranges. That sounded like the least he could do for her allowing him a chance to sleep in his own old house.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Motion Picture (im)Perfect
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL