Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 13:39:40
Page:  1 
The International Modelling Agency Started by: Becks on Feb 23, '20 19:03

Becks had shut himself away in the depths of the CandyLand coven for a good number of days now. His wife PoshSpice would occasionally visiting him, topping up his stash of... candy. But he had noticed she hasn’t been around much recently.

Becks was having a great time lounging around in his dressing gown,  putting his feet up and consuming mountains of candy with his boss queenfrostine and close friends sportyspice , mr_mash and firework . Lots of old friends came to visit Becks and tried to get him to go outside but he refused, happy just sitting there in his underwear, which to most looked like a pair of tighty whiteys stuffed with a number of sports socks, but of course becks new the truth, that’s where he hides his stash.

Suddenly early yesterday morning Becks was woken by a sparkling object moving towards him, he soon realised it was the mesmerising queenfrostine strutting her stuff across the HQ. She drags Becks to his feet and gives him a fierce slap around his face, ‘listen you are too beautiful and powerful to be hidden away in here, the world needs to experience your beauty’

queenfrostine picks up her mirror and holds it up to Becks’s face. At that moment becks realises he has a gift. Despite eating nothing but candy for weeks, he still has that perfect tan with that irresistible stubble. Beauty, second only to queenfrostine herself.

queenfrostine slaps becks a second time for good measure, then tells him he must set up his own operation in Pasadena. It only took a smile back at queenfrostine for her to know becks will do what she asks.

Becks puts on his finest suit, grabs his gun, tucks his sun glasses into his top pocket and jumps in his chauffeur driven car en route to Pasadena.

On this journey Becks realises the only plausible business front for his criminal activities, is to set up modelling agency. And in that journey the IMA was born.

Becks’s publicist puts out a media statement ‘I have recently set up a new operation in Pasadena, we welcome all new and old faces to this world, from the damn right ugly to the sublimely talented. The IMA can help you achieve your wildest goals. I take this new position very seriously and I am incredibly loyal to those around me. Please message me or my hands for more information... Lastly I’d like to thank queenfrostine for her trust’

Becks car pulls up outside his new HQ......... Powerful!

Kr

Becks

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $520,000 Tip

QueenFrostine smiles as she spots Becks' car pull up in front of the new headquarters. She had her interior designer really make it as hip and up to date as possible, yet sleek. She knew the newest leader in LA needed something to fit him. It was Cali after all, one of the most poshest cities around. 

Waiting for him to step out of the car, she took off her gloves, stepping up to him and hugging him tightly. Queenie stepped back to take a look at him.

"Ah, you look as fabulous as ever. I just wanted to get here in time to give you the keys to your own kingdom. I'm so proud to be able to grow alongside you. Let's paint California red, shall we?"

She dangles the keys before dropping them into his open palm.

"Besides someone with that face and a jawline for days needs to be big and bold so others can see them even more. Such eye candy. Congrats, darling."

Report Post Tip

Tutte meat up with his chief in command QueenFrostine in the door when she just had been up at Becks HQ, he gave her a warm hug and told her that he also wanted to give some good world to beck on the way.

Well up at becks office he knocks and gets in and smiles when seeing Beck sitting there with his right hand besides him.

"Congrats Beck, its so damn good to see LA grow like this and I really hope your gonna build up a great crew so our Queen gets happy over what you do"

He shakes hand with both Beck and javan and greets them and then he gets back down and out in the fresh air and lights up a smoke.

Report Post Tip

Powerful is walking down the street and stops to see the shop front of the IMA covered in bullets. He can’t get much closer as there is police tape preventing access.

He looks closer, but all he can see is what appears to be a dead dog laying on the adjacent street.

Powerful takes a moment to think about what has happened here, lights up a cigarette and continues with his journey 

Report Post Tip

EdSheeran with his devilishly good looks walks to find the the IMA has been closed down. 

​​​​​​He looks over to Powerful_ 

Who will I model for now?

Report Post Tip

Powerful takes one look at edsheeran and says the only modelling you will ever be doing is of a 1:100 scale of a spitfire x4590.

Stick to music you ginger mug.

Powerful puts out his cigarette and walks off

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

EdSheeran senses alot of hostility maybe Powerful_ had a hard upbringing. He did look like the lonely vein type Ed actually feels sorry for him.

I think we got off on the wrong foot can I offer you some peanuts I had left from the Zoo, i like to throw them at Nomad that always makes me feel better

Report Post Tip

Nomad was walking by the IMA when he saw his new friend EdSheeran being abused by a quite unsultry guy named Powerful_ by all accounts, he stood back and watched the too and fro between them both eating his nuts from earlier in the day. 

Report Post Tip

Ed Stands tall and points at powerful_ 

​​​​​​Get him Nomad he was the one that was mean to me 

Report Post Tip
As powerful walks down the street he hears a soft sounding voice in only what can be described as the perfect pitch whisper something to his friend.

Powerful turns around and sees edsheeran and nomad locking arms and feeding each other their nuts. Thinking to himself that this looks like a scene from a movie he accidentally saw once.

“Guys, I do not want to be party to your homoerotic activities, now fuck off before I slap you silly”
Report Post Tip

EdSheeran wipes his face and unlinks arms with Nomad

Powerful_ did you take my own song lyrics and use them against me!!?!?

Report Post Tip

Still cupping @EdSheerans nuts in one hand he was given earlier he turns towards the foulness that is Powerful_

"what is homoerotic about about feeding time at the zoo"  Nomad exclaimed 

Nomad wonders if powerful has insecurities of his own

​​​

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The International Modelling Agency
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL