Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:13:05
Page:  1 
Bonus Ball Lottery Game Started by: DrBravestone on Feb 24, '20 15:31

Hello there one and all.

So ive done this type of thing many times before on MR, but its been a long time since I've done it so figured the best way to kick things off will be to explain the concept for everyone.

In the Uk lottery there is always a bonus ball in the draw. The draw takes place on a Wednesday and Saturday at 20.30. I'll make the balls available to purchase for each draw the moment the previous draw concludes, aiming to also pay out the draw as it happens (depending on me being online - but I usually am at this hour)

There are 59 balls. People can purchase as many balls as they like, with a maximum block booking of 4 draws (Mainly so my head doesn't burst trying to keep track - But also to limit peoples exposure if I were to die.)

If a person that buys a ball dies before the draw is made, their next of kin can always contact me to claim said Ball. 

As this contest is based entirely on a real live event that I'm in no way able to fix, I reserve the right to also purchase a ball, or balls, should I wish to do so. There is of course no way for me to ever guarantee whether I would win by doing so - if I knew how to do that I wouldn't be sitting playing MR!

As is always the case people are more than welcome to ask questions here, or mail me. Below is a BA link to the thread that I'll also add onto my profile, this is where I will list the balls for the current draw. If you've purchased a ball and dont see your name on there, let me know as either i've fucked up or you've fucked up.

The next part is surely self explanatory, however I will be specific so as not to confuse anyone:

To buy a ball, or balls, mail me with the numbers you wish to buy and transfer the cash to me. Preferably when transferring if you can include the numbers your buying that would make things simpler for me so I can tally things up easily. 

The first person to send the cash with the request gets the ball, so if two people ask for number 5, then the first person to have sent me the cash asking for that number, wins. If you only pay for 1 draw, then you will have to specify again when buying for the next draw which numbers you want, as your number may have already been purchased.

BA LINK

Report Post Tip
How much is a ball? Game cash or credits?
Report Post Tip

$100k per ball EvilClown

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Bonus Ball Lottery Game
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL