Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:56
Page:  1 
Jacky's Spot Det Started by: Jacky-Imbert on Feb 25, '20 00:26

Jacky always needed a home base when he was out and about, maybe in another city but always needed a home away from home. Always on the move checking things out, Jacky walked up on a spot that had a vacancy. He approaches the landlord and introduces himself. 

“Hello, I'm Jacky, and I was wondering if I could occupy the open space you had available?. I just need a spot to lay my head and be comfortable while in town.”

Jacky sas to the gentleman. 

“Of course., we got the office sleeper, i call it the two in one, “

He says as he passes Jacky the keys. He makes his way up to the location and opens the door. There was an office and behind that was the small apartment. Jacky sat his things down and took a seat at the desk. This would be perfect for small business and just a spot for him to lay his head. There was much time for rest, but now there were connections to be made.

Report Post Tip

It had been a moment since Jacky was in Detroit being busy and all, but always a good feeling being at his spot. He had a meeting with a gentleman about some new hooch that would hit the market running. His buddy Fade was holding the spot down while he was making moves , so he called him over as soon as he arrived. No time to waste money needs movement and movement made the money. With this lick,Jacky was planning on opening the pot and spreading it out completely.  Imbert industries would first be introduced once he got everything settled and back to the honeycomb hideout. He sits back in his chair and waits for Fade to arrive, who was probably in the middle of a beatdown or business transaction himself. A few hours pass and Fade walks into the office, ready for work. 

“What's good brother? Take a seat, let me show you what we are working wit.”

Fade takes a seat and pulls out a phat blunt and lights it. He takes a few drags and passes it to Jacky.

“Cool. I have a new connection on the herb as well. Tell me how you like that batch there”

He tosses a QP on the desk and Jacky slides it in the drawer. 

“ok , so what I need it for you to hold the warehouse down out here in Detroit. It should be all together soon, then we just need to get into philly, the chi, and New York. I am hoping to lay it all out smoove, then we will be rolling, hopefully this meet will be successful and this dude is willing to work with us.”

He says as he takes a few drags and passes the blunt back to Fade.

“Thats a bet, just let me know what you need from me and I am on it.” 

Fade says as he takes the blunt from Jacky,   They post up going over a few more business ideals while waiting for the gentleman to arrive.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Jacky's Spot Det
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL