Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:34:46
Page:  1 
The Journal Started by: -Premeir on Feb 27, '11 18:09

Sitting in the back corner of his office, away from his desk near the fire place, he closed his eyes and rubbed his face

Taking another sip of his drink, he slouched further back in his chair, and undid the leather tie holding the book together in his lap

Brushing his hand across the front of the book, Cut into the front cover the words read "Premeir Family"

Looking at Godfather Roman who had been sitting across the room silently watching him, he begin to speak

It's weird, I've read this journal probably 100 times now, and i always feel compelled to read it again, and again.

Roman nodded, and then spoke "Read some to me if you would, our family lines go back as long as i can remember, will be a nice recall"

Where should i start?

Roman replied, "Where do you normally start?"

Premeir opened the Journal to the first page and begin to read

I just finished signing my discharge papers, i was back to the real world, the world of being able to do what I wanted, the problem is I have no idea what i want to do, or can do.

Times are getting a little more rough, I only have a few days left of cash...

I met a guy named Googlez today, at a local gun store i was putting an application to work at, he told me he may have some work for me, not sure what kind but ill do just about anything right now. He told me he was going to introduce me to his boss Sims.

Well good news and bad news, i got a job, but its not the type of thing to write home to mom and dad about. Sims is a crime boss in Chicago, Googles was telling me they have been looking a lot at people coming out of the military, for muscle. I can do that, and the pay isn't bad at all, in one week i've made more then i did in 6 months of the serving in the war.

The violence? I can deal with the violence.

Things are going well, im quickly climbing the ladder, things have been getting a bit rough with Los Angeles, apparently a boss over there by the name of LazyBoy, has been giving Sims a hard time. I told googles and miguel we need to just go over shooting, but they said that's not how we do it.

I was right, Sims instated a tax to enter Chicago, one of LazyBoy's people didn't pay up, and the man was found in a dumpster, everyone knows it was us. Sims is calling everyone to prepare for war.

Orders were quickly passed down on what we needed to do, the war has now been going on for three days, I'm not sure which side is winning, but googles and I have killed at least 26 people from LA.

They got Googles...

Premeir turned to Roman again and spoke

The next 10 pages were ripped from the book, and the only other page talking about the war had a single line on it

"I've lost track of what time it is, even what day, all i know is i've been killing so much, and i will keep killing"

Roman Spoke "You know how it gets during a war, blood lust sometimes takes over, If i recall correctly, Sims and Lazyboy were both killed, and Premeir and rumblefish took over Chicago and LA

Premeir nodded, and turned to a different chapter at the top of the page, it read people you can trust if something happens

"BillyBathTub"

I met Billy through a friend named IzzyCreamCheese, from the moment i met him, i knew he was a good guy.

Billy and i have been doing more and more jobs together, i know i can count on him with my life, hopefully he feels the same.

Report Post Tip

Premeir looked at Roman, to see a smile on his face hearing about his old ancestors as well

Here is a good part,

Billy called me today, a woman by the name of vanilla coke had been giving him problems, he asked me to ride down to the local pub with him to confront her.

When we arrived at the pub, the girl was sitting in the back with her mothers boyfriend Will-C, the bad part of this situation is her mother RedSkorpeon was a crew leader out of new orleans, and her daughter thinks that gives her free reign to do whatever she likes.

I was standing about 5 feet behind billy keeping my eye out while he talked to her. Next thing i knew, a drink was being thrown in billy's face and billy pulled out his pistol, shooting the girl dead.

Within seconds the boyfriend of the slain girls mother, was reaching for his pistol, by now my pistol was already leveled at the mans chest, shooting twice he fell lifeless back into his chair.

We knew we had to get out of there, we had just slain the daughter of a crime boss and her boyfriend in their own city.

As we were waiting for the train, things got worse. As we were talking all i could hear was my ears ringing then i was suddenly on the ground out of breath.

Red and one of her captains TheHammer were opening fire in the middle of this train station. I had taken two hits to the chest, luckily they both hit my vest, as i made it to my feet i was shooting back, killing RedSkorp dead, i scanned the area for TheHammer, seeing him slumped over in a corner, he had taken fire back from billy and obvisouly billy could aim much better.

Roman taking a sip from his drink, he said aloud "Times were a lot more crazy back then, i think we have both come along way, having shoot outs in bars and train stations isn't the norm anymore, it's all about the politics"

A knock at the door, Premeir yelled "Enter", Gaius walked in smiling, "What is this an old folks home"

Roman pointed to the chair next to him "Sit and you might learn something"

Report Post Tip

Gaius quickly took a seat as Premeir flipped through what Gaius reconized as his family's journal

What next

He carefully turned the old page

"IzzyCreamCheese"

My first memory of Izzy, he introduced himself to me in a bar and I wanted to tell him how stupid his name was, after a few drinks we got to talking and he wasn't so stupid after all.

Izzy quickly rose in the ranks, and was soon one of the highest ranked crime bosses the cities have ever seen, even more so he was one of the most trusted people i came close to me. He told me it straight, when i got the drink in me, and wanted to kill people just to do it, he would pull me aside and talk some damn sense into me. It was weird because i don't listen to anyone, but i think that's what i needed most, was someone to listen to.

Premeir ran his finger over small indention marks in the paper, which he assumed were dried tears

Izzy was taking away from us, and i find myself slipping back into what i know i was always suppose to be, a murderer.

Report Post Tip

As he flipped through differnt pages he saw differnt colored ink, old page's new page's. He stopped on another page

"Caius"

When he said the name he saw Gaius sit up in his chair

My right hand man came to me, telling me about a new recruit they had gotten, a man by the name of Caius. I saw something in the young scrappy kid. He was ignorant, un-willing to learn, mouthy, and a hot head.

Gaius looked down at the floor, hearing the words, then back up with a smile after Premeir spoke again

He was just like my fathers, and fathers before them when they were young, and still learning this life. I knew he could be great, and like izzy did before with my family line, I would do the same with his.

I told him how things are suppose to be done, through the failure of my fathers before me, i myself had learned, being a young hot head, only gets you the reuptation of a killer, and now I have the rep of a leader, and i wanted the same for him.

He proved to be one of the most loyal, hardworking, and dedicated members i have ever seen. He broke his back for me time and time again. His downfall was he was to eager, he didn't want to take his time and learn more. Sadly I lost Caius over a petty arugment invovling another city. ThomasRourke, and myself later settled the blood debt by killing the people who killed him.

Taking Caius's son in I tried harder and harder to teach him the ways, I think its finally getting through to him.

If you are reading this now, and ever need someone to trust 100% that will always be there for you through thick and thin, look up the Caius family line, im sure they are ingrained with everything Myself, and Caius have taught his sons.

If i meet one person in the after life, i hope it to be him.

Premeir looking at Gaius he gave him a nod, Gaius knew what it meant, it was a meaning of understanding, just like they stood together now, their father's did the same and stood by each other

Report Post Tip

Closing the journal and finishing off his drink he set the glass on the table

As many times i have read this book, i always feel like when i re-open it i find something new, so many other stories in there besides the few i have just read.

I'm thankful my family had kept a journal, it keeps me from making the same mistakes they did, and makes me stronger knowing, I know what works.

It has helped me flourish as a leader, and make Chicago one of the greatest cities, it has also shown me who i know i can count on, and who will always be there for me.

Looking into the sky, straight to the clouds

Thanks

Report Post Tip

An interesting read Mr.-Premeir, it is always nice to find out the story behind the people in power around these parts. Especially at a time when most leaders are complete mutes and are barely known by the community.

God job.

Report Post Tip

Obviously i was meant to say 'good job'

My voice is slightly cranky due to SpuffWaffle forcing me to perform certain 'pleasures' around the HQ.

Report Post Tip

Katana smiles as she reads the story.

It's always nice to hear the thoughts that come with a leader such as yourself, and to know those that rest behind the scenes. I hope to see more of your journal in the future. It's always nice to read about the life of a leader such as yourself.

Thank you

Report Post Tip

Bonasera stands up and claps.

Impresive story Premeir, its good to know story about powerfull people, especially for young mafioso's like myself.

Thank you for taking your time to tell us your story.

Report Post Tip

Your name rings out, and rightfully so. Your family name is generationally sound, and it's good to see you still entrenched in our world. 

Report Post Tip

Mr. Pickles listens intently remember the stories his father and grandfather told him about their fathers and grandfathers.

I remember hearing of many of those people, Premier.  It's a lovely walk down memory lane.  Good ol' Googlez . . .

Pickles wanders off in search of a root beer float to complete his nostalgia.

Report Post Tip

Druzo smiles while listening to the journal entries being read out

"Makes me wish my grandfathers had kept a journal, unfortunatly they seemed to of had a form of hereditary amnesia and remembered very little."

Report Post Tip

After listening closely you Don Premeir speech McDermott can't help but smile at the strong stern voiced man. Always sharply dressed he carried himself strong even at the worst of times and that is what McDermott has always admired most about Premeir.

You know, few have gone through the great strides your bloodline has. One day I hope to be in your family journal as a bloodline that you can turn to at any point in time regardless of circumstances knowing you have my undying trust. You're a great man Premeir your family I know is smiling down upon you.

Hugging the man McDermott pulls the unfolded newspaper out from under his arm and begins walking down the street whistling a tune as he catches up on his daily reads.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Journal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL