Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:27:11
Page:  1 
La Fratellanza dei Fantasmi, Detroit Started by: Lyric on Feb 25, '20 12:21

Lyric sat at his desk, sipping a glass of scotch, and watched as his trusted RHM, tony_capone, briefed a couple of newer recruits.  It had been an eventful few days.  First the killings of multiple crewleaders across the country, then the Gods reigning down their anger upon the Godfathers of various cities.  Add in to the mix the traditional, annual ritualistic slayings to commemorate Valentine's Day, and it was no surprise that this was the first opportunity to gather his thoughts.  His life had changed forever on Friday....

Friday Evening...Las Vegas

"Lyric, you're wanted in the boss's office", yelled Murdock, from across the yard of The Institution.

It had been Lyric's temporary home for the last few days, a secondment from the Candy Coven to assist with recruiting.  The time had been well spent, and Paradox's business was thriving.  He'd grown close to Paradox, but he'd never known her to be locked away in her office as much as she had been today.  He also knew better to keep her waiting.

Having knocked on the door, he her the familiar voice telling him to enter.  The one person he didn't expect to find on the other side of the door was QueenFrostine, looking as stunning as ever.  Despite her seniority in position, however, it was Paradox who began the discussion.

"Lyric, you've done well here, very well.  We think it's time for you to move on.  An opportunity has arisen that we think would be perfect for you.  They don't come around often.  It's a district head...in Detroit."

"Detroit???", Lyric didn't think he'd heard them correctly, and turning to his Queen, he asked, "You're evicting me??".

Queen Frostine spoke for the first time since he'd entered the room, her tone firm, but not unkind.  "You've done very well in my city, and we want to give you an opportunity to start something of your own...but it's not possible right now, not here.  I've spoken to a colleague in Detroit, and he's willing to give you a chance.  You'll accept, I presume?"

Lyric knew that this was his moment, it was something he'd always wanted from the moment he'd first stepped for in Las Vegas, but it was also a moment of sorrow...he'd come to love and admire both of these women greatly.  It would be a wrench leaving them and all of the friends he'd made here.

"Of course I accept.  I won't let either of you down!"

Today

Lyric had named his operation "La Fratellanza dei Fantasmi", a throwback to a Family he'd read about in some ancient journals, but with a twist.  He would accept almost anybody through the doors, it was what they did once they entered which would determine their future.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

EdSheeran applauds the glorious speech then stands up on the stage and begins to sing accapela awaiting the audience to name the next song they would like him to sing

​​​​​​

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Her mother had always said great things about Lyric, he was one of her favorite people.  Kat was a little late to the party as usual, but knew her mother would want her to congratulate her dear friend.  She notices EdSheeran up on the stage, that guy seemed to be everywhere she looked, singing his heart out.  She walked up to the stage and stood next to Ed.

Hey, this is Lyric's day, get off the stage! 

She giggled and gave him a playful shove.  Walking over to Lyric, she threw an arm around him. 

Just wanted to give you a belated congrats on your new adventure in Detroit.  I know you will do great things, and I am ecstatic to see you here. 

Report Post Tip

Ohh goodie rinse and repeat in effect

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Fratellanza dei Fantasmi, Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL