Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 20:00:38
Page:  1 
Evil spreads in New York Started by: Hulk_Smash on Feb 25, '20 15:41

In the wake of the unexpected death of most of the NY leadership, struck down by a strange virus that could only have come from the Gods, Hulk found himself in trouble. Local law enforcement started to crack down many abandoned operations in the city. His own people were being chased down on their drug routes, racketeering rounds and even his ability for great Evil was suddenly in jeopardy.

As he roared into the night, frustrated by the overwhelming goodness and law and order of the local PD he made up his mind. He stomped back to his HQ and called an executive meeting with his staff. He described to them the current situation, including all these horrible words like ’law and order’, ’a safer place to live’, ’much more brighter future’ and as he saw them all shudder like touch by pretty rays of the sun he knew they had to do something.

As he laid out his plans for subdivisions to ensure Evil would have a much firmer grasp of the city and especially get rid of those over zealous policemen, Lust stood up and took the word:

I have worked with a lot of you overtime in Evil Inc and I've gotten to know a lot of you already, most know me as a loud outspoken but most of the time fun person. I didn't think I would get the opportunity to lead a crew anytime soon let alone take over an entire district to call my own, I'm grateful for the chance to lead and I have many plans to make this district great. Manhattan will be an extension of Brooklyn, keeping the districts both very close together and working as one big family. There is no separation by any means, just the fact that we can operate larger now. We will work to protect and secure New York as a whole and hopefully have a long time to do it! She finished speaking before nodding with a smile and sitting back into her seat, glancing over at Gino sat next to her who was of course looking at her with praise.

Hulk nodded and look around inquiringly whether the other uppers would agree with her plans and support Hulk’s intention to let her lead the new division to be set up in Manhattan.  He heard someone scratch their throat and being ready to speak:

Dyson stood up and spoke with wicked passion.  She looked everyone in the room in the eyes as she spoke and sought to continue to rally the group, "The big green guy and Lust are right.  We can't allow goodness to run amok on our streets like this.  The time for us to move is now!"

Hulk smiled, o wow these people were nearly almost as Evil as his dark self and all their passion was making him proud as ever. He knew that with their support NY would be saved from all those goody two shoes making it a horrible place to live in for him and all his minions.

As he turned away from the army of evil behind him, he looked at the other city leaders he heard about also sharing stories about their cities and the good plans and breath of fresh air they were referring to he knew life was good. With NY being it's own little peninsula of evil not struck down by federal law enforcement for the DIA was too scare to arrive and busy with investigating other operations around the land it was a win win for all big leaders of the cities to be united. As well as have many interconnections and cooperative schemes was making the underground world we are part of prosperous, feared and safe.

With 1 final word of encouragement, drinks were passed around and before long he waved goodbye to Lust and GinoPatangeli ready to control Manhattan. Shortly after Dyson and Meerkat got up as well to move over their their new HQ in the sister company called Wicked Inc. and smiled to Uncledrunky, whom as customary had a few too many and again had fallen asleep during working time.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Evil spreads in New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL