Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 22:18:28
Page:  1 
Seize life or life seizes you Started by: Guido_Trabotti on Feb 25, '20 17:14

Guido stood in his new headquarter, the headquarter of the Trabotti Crime Family. The place was an old car lot. Big buildings with loads of room to showcase cars, those rooms had been changed to comfortable living rooms, bars and several offices and a library. Guido had chosen to keep a car workshop as well since he loved fixing up old cars.

He was still all dazed about how this came to pass, Guido was no young hungry lion. He was a man in his late fifties, he had expected to stay a background figure in the criminal underworld of Chicago, he had taken his chores fighting for the different crime families he had been a part of. He had no intention of seizing life and moving towards power and leadership in the Windy City. 

He had not seizes life

Then came the changes and life seized Guido Trabotti. The land was shaken with a huge take down of powerful figures in the criminal underworlds country wide. Chicago lost many a man that day.  That day Guido lost his boss in whose shadow he had planned to retire as a wealthy man.

Now life dictated something else. The Windy City had been hit by a storm and if i was to grow and rise to glory, efforts was needed for all tstrong men in the city to rise up and contribute. Having had talks with his long time friends Drake and Pollo Guido seized life and took the plunge to start his own Crime Family in Chicagos South Side. 

​​​​​​​That plunge was made easy by old time friends standing by his side. Foreman and Bruiser would be his hands and his niece @Spring_Trabotti had joined him as well.

A feeling of pride filled him as he gave workers the order to start building the Headquarter into a decent and well protected den for the Mafia.

He then turned to the people of the streets and addressed Them.

The Trabotti Crime Family have risen in the Windy City and we are ready to carve a place in this thing of ours for us, in cooperation with friends and allies.

I have followed debates in these very streets asking for change. Asking for Communication, Asking for upholding the values that are central in this thing of ours.

I can assure you that we shall become a Crime family where everyone well be seen and heard and where we shall have fun as brother when times are for that and work like dogs for each other when times demand that.

Any man thinking he is cut out for a life and for seizing life in this thing of ours, i urge you to come to me or my hands so that we together can build this thing of ours in general and The Windy City in Particular. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $330,000 Tip

Drake brought his pal Guido a cigar and gave him a bottle of wine as well.

You've been nothing but great to me and the city of Chicago. You deserved an opportunity to lead your own criminal organization. Congratulations my friend. If you ever need anything, let me know!

Report Post Tip

After disposing of his latest victim/body Freddie cleans himself up and makes his way back to Drake's HQ

"All sorted boss no one will ever see that piece of shit again" Drake nodded at Freddie and said "I never doubted it for one second, whilst you are here something I want to ask you" pausing for a second Drake continued "As you know Guido_Trabotti has been given my blessing to set up his own crew and he wants you to go with him and be his righthand man, again you have my blessing to go with him should you choose to do that"

Freddie looks at Drake and smiles "You know me boss always happy to do my bit, I will gladly go and help our friend Guido" Drake smiles and pats Freddie on the shoulder "Then it is settled you'll find him over at the old car lot"

Making his way over to the old car lot Freddie finds Guido and his other old friend Bruiser "Ahh Guido my old friend congratulations so good to see a Trabotti run a crew again I'm sure you'll do your ancestors proud as well as the city of Chicago" Freddie smiles at his old friend and hands him a cold beer and cracks another two open for himself and Bruiser "Cheers me old mates"

Report Post Tip

Fast hands over a fancy bottle of scotch

Congrats, friend. Look forward to seeing your family's contribution to this world of ours.

Report Post Tip

Stopping to listen to Guido's announcement, Lily couldn't help but smile as he stated that he'd be running his own crew in her former home of Chicago. After he'd finished speaking, she slowly finished her coffee, then tossed the empty cup into a nearby trashcan, waiting as the others who'd arrived first spoke to Guido and gave him their support and well-wishes. When the crowd had thinned a little, she edged forward quietly and gave Guido a fierce hug.

"Congratulations, Mr. Trabotti. It seems like just yesterday we were failing that first OC together. Instead of chastising me, you took me out for a drink," she said, grinning now. That first experience with vodka would not be one she'd soon forget, and since her move to Detroit, she found she missed her old crew mate.

"You're going to be a fine leader, I'm sure of it. I don't even have to wish you luck, because you don't need it. I'll just say congratulations. This is well deserved, Sir," she said, making a mental note to ship him a case of the best vodka she could find, and maybe some of that fine espresso coffee he'd gotten her addicted to, as well.

Report Post Tip

Overjoyed seeing LilyBlack at this moment of succes and pride for him, Guido took her hand. 

I did enjoy that day Lily even if we failed miserably at making money. But thats a lesson to, being able to make a good comeback to failure i paramount.

Smiling and catching her eye he said.

Maybe you will allow me the pleasure of your company again?

Report Post Tip
“Grab these keys and go pick up Mr. Trabotti in his place. The other guy got fired. From now on you’re his driver”

I just nodded. Didn’t even say a word. Back then it didn’t mean anything else other than doing work in exchange of money. But it was just when I started driving that man that I realised how much money was being dealt on that level.

Without really planning for it, or wishing for it, I was where I was meant to be.

You know what they say. Either you size life or life sizes you.

“Where to drive today, Boss?”
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Seize life or life seizes you
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL