Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:34:17
Page:  1 
My First Time Started by: Maxx on Feb 28, '11 02:34

"My first taste of blood?"

"Yes...you know, the first time you took a mans life?"

"TOOK A MANS LIFE!? ME!? TAKE A MANS LIFE!? NEVER!"

Maxx tries to keep a straight face as he looks the man in his eyes but can't hold in the laughter.

"Here take a seat, you will enjoy this story."

"So it had been a hard day of work, I was wandering around the streets of Chicago with my head low. Trying to avoid any unwanted attention, just minding my own business, and making as much money as I could. I bumped into a man named -Premier at that point. I had heard a lot about -Premier as he is well known around the streets of Chicago. He had many bodyguards surrounding him so I couldn't even get close to him...even though I wanted to. I started to walk in the other direction, then I heard a thundering voice from the middle of the crowd 'Out of the way boys, I need to talk to this man'. I turned around and saw -Premier standing there waiting for me to walk over. At first I was worried...after all, what business would a man like -Premier have with a unknown gangster? I didn't want to leave him waiting though, so I built up my courage and walked slowly towards him...”

"Hi there, Sir"

-Premier: "Your Maxx, right?"

"Yes that is me. Have you been looking for me?"

-Premier: "Yes i have seen you around this city doing small time crimes...seems you are getting to grips with this criminal life."

"Well, I am just trying to make some money to send up to my boss sir! Also...trying to avoid any conflict...”

-Premier: "Avoid conflict? What do you think this is? We aren't at no ballet class, you are gonna have to deal with conflict in this life. If you don't like that then I advise you tell your boss that this life is not for you."

"No sir, this life is for me... but how can I deal with conflict if I have no weaponry and no experience?"

-Premier then reaches to his side and pulls out a gun.

"This is how you deal with conflict, if those scum get in your way or fuck with your family... You shoot them."

-Premier swings the gun around so he is holding onto the tip. I carefully grabbed it by the handle and quickly stuffed it away.

"But sir, I don't even know how to use a gun or weather I have the heart to shoot someone."

-Premier: "You will learn son, you will learn. Or this life isn’t for you."

With that, -Premier told me to expect a call from him sometime. I nodded my head and walked of, constantly looking at the gun at my side. I felt on top of the world...felt like no one could touch me. I felt powerful! I walked to the local bar and sat down, ordering a double Jack Daniels and coke. I must have backed down about three cups before I heard my phone ring. It was -Premier.

-Premier: "Maxx I got a job for you. Meet me at the barbers on 5th street and bring the gun..."

That was all that was said, I didn't even get a chance to speak. My heart was racing so fast I thought it was going to jump out of my chest all that was running through my mind as I walked to the barbers was "Am I ready for this?"

I eventually reached the barbers and saw -Premier standing there waiting for me. Without a word he headed towards the alley next to the barbers. I followed him down the alley and saw a man sitting up against the wall with 2 of -Premiers bodyguards next to him making sure he doesn't try anything funny.

-Premier: "This fool thought it would be clever to disrespect me and not pay me my money... He also thought it would be clever to beat up a member of my family. You know what to."

I reached to my side and pulled out my gun, my hand was shaking like a leaf as I looked at this man begging silently for his life. I pointed the gun at his head. Voices in my head telling me to walk away, but I couldn't. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down.

-Premier: "What are you waiting for? Pull the damn trigger."

I looked at -Premier for a second before looking back at the man slumped up against the wall.

-Premier: "He disrespected me and the city. PULL THE TRIGGER! He is probably laughing inside at you... He thinks your a joke, and you are gonna let him get away with this?"

I looked at the man still begging for mercy.

"You think I'm a joke yeah? You think this is funny! You’re scum."

I steadied my hand and pressed the gun harder against his head

"FUCK YOU!"

BANG

I saw his blood spray all over the wall as his body laid twitching on the floor, my heart was racing even faster now, but it felt good. I felt like I had let out a lot of stress.

-Premier: "He’s still twitching ."

BANG BANG

-Premier let of two shots at the man, now there was no more movement.

-Premier: "You’ve done well kid. Now get out of here, my boys will get rid of the body."

I put away my gun and walked away without looking back. I felt good...felt like I was untouchable. I was on top of the world. I went home that day and washed all the blood of my body and threw away the clothes i was wearing. I will never forget that day. No, it isn't the last time I ever killed someone, but it was the first time... It was the beginning of my life as a criminal, after that day I started doing bigger crimes, started selling more drugs and started making more money and more problems."

"So that was my first time tasting blood... Tell me about your first time?

Report Post Tip

I cut my tongue once, if that counts...

(It's a nice story, I look forward to future stories)

Report Post Tip

i killed a cat once. nice story there.

Report Post Tip

i scrammbled a turtle inside the shell long story short i used a knife

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My First Time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL