Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:44:25
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Voting sites Started by: Dovahkin on Feb 29, '20 02:36

On my opinion, we need more websites to vote. Why? More sites mean more players and more instas, it`s a win-win situation.

Report Post Tip

I Almost forgot, more money too.

Report Post Tip

The quality voting sites cost money. How do you propose to pay for them?

Report Post Tip

Oh, i didnt knew it was actually paid, since they have many ads, i thought it was a mutual exchange of services, like they open a space for the game and in exchnage, they win money with the ads. Greedy, since sometimes they achieve thousand of views on a week.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have about 100 voting sites, of various "quality" levels.  Most are kinda shit to be honest so we don't bother with them.

I could add in a lot more and have them optional, like.. you can enable them?  This way we dont waste peoples times on junk sites, but its there if people want to?

Report Post Tip

And as far as cost, most of them are $10-20 bucks a month, not a big deal if they send us at least 1 user a month.  Paying for a subscription to them is optional, normally its just to give you a banner or some other visual attention grabber.  Any new sites we run we can track if its worth it or not within the first month, so its not too much of a money suck if it ends up not being worth it since its caught early.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Voting sites
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL