Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:11:11
Page:  1 
Introducing Los Angeles' latest Captains Started by: CharlieCroker on Feb 28, '11 22:43

Charlie strolls out of his Los Angeles headquarters, while looking around he lights a cigar and inhales, enjoying the oaky taste of a fresh Cuban and the sight of the Los Angeles sky line.

In light of the recent and ongoing events and coupled with the fact the three LA families are full we are going to be authing two new Captains. We had planned this to happen this week anyway but as is the norm, circumstances changed. I had to put a lot of thought into this as it is a big step but I can say in all honesty that I am confident and proud to be giving two of our members the chance to step forward. Without any further ado id like to introduce CaptainBubbleBeard and SousChef. Firstly I'd like to thank them both their services to LA and I look forward to seeing what they will do with their families.

Charlie pauses and takes out a small half empty bottle of whisky and takes a huge gulp finishing it off.

I know there are currently more pressing issues at hand so I am going to wish these two new captains good luck and get moving along.

Report Post Tip

Her eyes glisten with pride as she watches Charlie make his announcement. She had been the one to save Bubblebeard from the mean streets of LA in the first place.

I am sure you will do fine Bubblehead, but I wish you well. It will be so quiet, and fresh smelling, around the headquarters now. No burning of toast or spilling of my coffee.

Today you venture forth on your own (Thank fuck since you totally were the one that plugged up the toilet.) spreading your wings.

She clears her throat dramatically and starts to sing.

I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me TOO!

I love you,
You love me,
We're best friends like friends should be,
With a great big hug,
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too

She turns to Sous Chef and grins.

I'm very proud of you as too. I have watched you since your youth and can say that you have grown into quite the man. I wish you and yours well... And hope that maybe you'll live up to your name and actually COOK us something for once.

Good luck dear.

She winks at Sous and throws a cookie at his head.

This is an exciting time for Los Angeles. A time of growth and prosperity. I can't wait to see the outcome and know that the two of you will be a big part of it.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to both of you! I could not think of two harder working individuals and this is truly well deserved... I look forward to seeing the newest additions to this fine city prosper and grow.. 

Good luck to you both (even though you won't need it)!

Report Post Tip

Congrats to both of the new captains ive heard about them and from what ive heard they are going to greatly improve our beautiful city good luck to both of you and i hope you guys have early success

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introducing Los Angeles' latest Captains
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL