Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:12:15
Page:  1 
BubbleBeard goes Bold Started by: CaptainBubbleBeard on Feb 28, '11 22:43

BubbleBeard was sitting in his loft sipping on a fine bottle of wine when he received the phone call about the war. Donning his coat and best suit he made his way down to Dinos to see what was up. The details still were not clear to him, but he shook his head and sat back to watch it unfold. As he was getting comfortable, Charlie pulled him aside into the back room. BubbleBeard drew his brows together wondering what this could be about, last time he was in this room he'd received his Made Man promotion, but that was a while ago and his Capo promotion had already been celebrated in style with cubans and a few bottles of vodka. The conversation was a quick one, for Charlie had places to be and meetings to keep. BubbleBeard smiled widely as he walked out of the room, ignoring all of the looks he was getting.

Making his way to the nearest soap box, BubbleBeard clears his throat and lights the finest cigar he'd ever bought, one that he was saving for the most special of occasions.

"Yarrr yee land lubbers, though this may not be the best of circumstances, I've got an announcement fer you all! CharlieCroker has deemed me fit to lead the newest crime family in Los Angeles; The Bubble Blowing Bastards! It's been a long road, one that I certainly enjoyed working with Charlie and Ms_Molson, but the time has come fer me to start building up my reputation as a leader. I can't thank Charlie or Ms_Molson enough for their support and fer this splendid opportunity. Sorry to keep this short, but it would appear I be in need of getting back to my new HQ!"

Report Post Tip

After just congratulating SousChef for his Auth as Crew Leader in Los Angeles. Levi turns his attention to the other man who has now gone bold. Captain Bubble Beard.

Another man who has of course worked hard for Los Angeles. I wish you the best of luck with your new venture as Crew Leader here in our city of Los Angeles. 

Report Post Tip

Cross walks over towards CaptainBubbleBeard smiling as he shakes his hand.

Sono molto felice per te. Avete lavorato sodo e ha pagato fuori congratulazioni.

I'm very happy for you my friend and I know you will also make LA very proud. Congratulations again.

Report Post Tip

Florrie smiles as she walks towards the Captain.

Congratulations my Bubbly bearded fiend, I wish you well in your endeavours!

Report Post Tip

Cj would make an appearance somewhere in the background of all the commotion, with such exciting news, it was neccessary that he pay his respects for his higher ups.

He stands silently in the background with his hands clasped together, a smirk upon his face he would nod to the Captain.

Report Post Tip

Lil Wayne listens to CaptainBubbleBeard.

"Congratulations sir well deserve and I wish you all the best with your Family."

Report Post Tip

DurzoB chuckles to himself as he raises his glass in congratulations

Report Post Tip

Silvio handed Mr. Bubbleface a water pistol as a gift on his new role, and hugged him. "Congratulations to you young Sir, I hope all goes well, and if you ever need anything, you know where to find me." He said and patted the young pirate looking fella on the head. "Yaaarrrrr..." He yelled out and made a face at BubbleBeard, "seemed like the appropriate thing to say before I leave you to take care of business, have fun Sir and good luck with your new family."

Report Post Tip

Though Lili feels slightly out of place here, her bloodline has known that of Captain Bubble Beard for quite some time, so she offers her congratulations.

Way ta go, fella.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: BubbleBeard goes Bold
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL