Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:57:40
Page:  1 
Birds Everywhere! Started by: Opus on Feb 28, '11 22:52

Opus and his Captain Cross-DeCaprio step out of Don CharlieCroker's 1935 Crossley Sports Saloon after a night of business on the town

Ok boss, I'll inform him immediately.

With those final words Opus shuts the door and Don Croker drives off and Opus and Cross enter into his offices

Have a seat in my office Cross. I'll fetch SousChef, no doubt he is in the kitchen.

Heading down the hall to the kitchen, the smell of marinara was in the air, walking through the kitchen doors there was SousChef as always cooking up something good

Smells great Sous, but I need you at once let PaulVidi finish the sauce.

The two men walk down the hall and into the office where Cross is already seated, SousChef remembered the last person Opus called into his office to well as he was the one left to clean up the mess so he was slightly nervous, Sous speaks

What is it boss?

Opus lights up a cigar and takes a long drag before speaking

Well SousChef myself and Cross just got in from meeting with Don CharlieCroker. Cross will no longer be working under my watch as he has far exceeded my expectations for him so it's time he and the OCCIB branch away and become there own family. He is far to big of an asset to the city for me to keep him under me any longer.

So SousChef that is where you come in. You have served as my Right Hand since day one and have worked tirelessly for not only me, but the city of Los Angeles as a whole. All that work has not gone unnoticed by myself or Don Croker my friend. So after a long discussion with the Don, we have decided you should replace Cross as my new Captain here in LA. I see the Compton District is in need of a presence and I have secured a headquarters for you out there.

Opus hands SousChef the keys to his new headquarters

Congratulations my friend you have earned this opportunity and I know you wont let me or the city down. Now go check on PaulVidi and that sauce. Seems we are going to have a celebration dinner tonight.

Report Post Tip

Levi takes Sous' hand and shakes it in congratulations.

I remember working under you and Opus in The Byrd Gang. You worked damn hard. When I left I knew that Opus would be fine because he would still have you. Even if he didn't have me and Cross. But it is a great day that you have gotten what you deserve. I wish you a lot of luck and of course if you ever need anything I'd be happy to help you in any way. Congratulations again.

Report Post Tip

Cross stands up and shakes Souschef's hand then hands him a hand rolled Cuban cigar as he also hands one to Opus.
Congratulations my friend you deserve this and I know you will make LA very proud. I can't wait for the party.

Report Post Tip

Ivory walks up to Souschef and kisses his cheek.

This is a great and proud day Sous, you deserve this and I have complete faith in you. This city just got a lot greater.

Report Post Tip

Taking the keys from Opus, he looks up and says

Thank you for this honor I wont let you down Boss!

With that he walks out and down to the kitchen

PaulVidi let the sauce simmer and come take a ride with me. We have somethings to discuss.

Report Post Tip

Guillotine walks over to his friend , SousChef and shakes his hand.

I belive Mr. Croker, and Mr. Opus are both wise , to allow this day to come to you. Very much deserved for the hard work.

Guillotine raises his mug of Beer towards the Chef.

Report Post Tip

Florrie waves over to SousChef.

All the best with your new family!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Birds Everywhere!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL