Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:02:09
Page:  1 
Protection order Started by: McDermott on Mar 01, '11 01:46

Anyone unsponsored from New York, Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit or Saint Louis are to go untouched or harmed.

If they have any of those homecities hold your fire.

Report Post Tip

The Dharma Initiative has been notified.

Report Post Tip

"are to go untouched or harmed"

Erm, I think we will take option 2 and go for harmed. In the words of one of my favourite ex-lady Crewleaders - "Let them all die like flies". lol.

Report Post Tip

Harmed you go.......  Swat the flies

Report Post Tip

Triple C's have been notified

Report Post Tip

For the record:

All unsponsoreds from the cities listed above are still under protection unless otherwise noted by the city head of which they belong.

Coughing McDermott looks around.

Just giving a heads up to you all. Until otherwise stated please allow everyone time to return to their home cities. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Why is it that even with this announcement people are still picking off those who are protected?

Anyone unsponsored from New York, Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit or Saint Louis ARE PROTECTED.

Let this be the last reminder.

Report Post Tip

With all due respect, a few people have approached me about this and as I am unsure and would rather be safe than sorry by telling them the wrong answer, is there any word on when this protection order will end? Some people I've talked to thought a week was more than enough time for the people to either be shot or to join a family, and I told them that it didn't matter what they thought, their leaders have fallen and in the mourning we must join together to ensure their safety. That being said, if there could be a time set for when this ends, it would be most appreciated so I may let those inquiring know.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure if any of the fallen were apart of your fine city CaptainBubbleBeard, we wouldn't be in such a rush to slay the people still crewless, weird how that typically works.

I can speak for Chicago, in saying that the crewless are still under our protection, and we won't tolerate innocent blood shed.

Report Post Tip

Did I say that I was in any rush? Actually I think you'll find if you listen over my words you'll find that I don't care when the order ends, I would love nothing more than to see these members housed. I was merely asking so I could relay the information to those who have approached me about it. Thank you for the timely response.

Report Post Tip

Let me rephrase myself, When we deem it fit for the protection to end, it will end. I'm sorry your members have been knocking your door down asking you when they can kill innocence people from a war your city had nothing to do with.

Thank you for your time, and again sorry your members keep asking you questions.

Report Post Tip

Captain if you would like I can make sure that if any of those listed in this protection order die, that I come see you. Or would you rather walk away from this conversation now and save a bit of face perhaps?

Anyone touches a DT unsponsored from this list, I get to touch them :)

Report Post Tip

That goes for SL unsponsored as well. They continue to be protected, especially with the loss of Don Ricketts today.

Report Post Tip

I realize that I'm not a Crew Leader, but let me see if my lofic can puzzle this out. We have people running around, from whatever city and whatever crew asking to shoot the unsponsored members of crews that fell in war and soon after. Hmm, I can understand that. Just one question. Why are they in such a rush to shoot these people when our common enemy and GodFather of Delaware City, Tyler Durden, keeps assailing us with members of his crews? I mean he's tried, what, three times in the last week?

Report Post Tip

Please, excuse the slip of the tongue. I meant Logic.

Report Post Tip

For the record:

All unsponsoreds from the cities listed above are still under protection unless otherwise noted by the city head of which they belong.

Coughing McDermott looks around.

Just giving a heads up to you all. Until otherwise stated please allow everyone time to return to their home cities. Thank you.

I believe the late Godfather McDermott's statement about a week ago answers your question, Captain. As far as I'm concerned, the unsponsored are still under protection in New York.

Report Post Tip

Whatever it is that you meant by that Gaius, I assure you you'll find that if these members be harmed, it wasn't by my hand. There's no need to insinuate anything, as previously stated, I was merely asking a simple question and it seems to have blown a tiny bit out of proportion. As for you, Shedao, you'll come to learn rather quickly that people are never content with the amount of kills available.

Report Post Tip

"As for you, Shedao, you'll come to learn rather quickly that people are never content with the amount of kills available."

Perfect example, a leader coming to the street, asking for the protection of innonects to be lifted so he can shoot them.

Like i said before when it's not your city, protection of others doesn't seem to matter.

Report Post Tip

Also a perfect example of someone not paying attention. Once again if you'll take the time to actually listen to what I'm saying instead of assuming, I never asked for the protection to be lifted.

Report Post Tip

I know exactly what you said, you needed to fine out so urgently when you could kill people, because you are barraged every second by your members beating your door down to find out when they can spill innocent blood.

I don't need to pay attention to someone begging to kill innocent people.

Maybe you should worry about what's going on in your own city, and not what other people are doing. Seems you have enough problems lately.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL