Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:06:05
Page:  1 
The Gunslingers Started by: Ricketts on Mar 01, '11 02:32

Ricketts walks out from his brand-spanking-new Headquarters with blood, sweat and tear stained clothing. You can see his eyes are bloodshot, but he is steady and calm looking as always.

"Good evening, friends. Though that isn't strictly true, because nothing I've seen tonight has been good. I'd like to start this by saying Rest In Peace to all that have died tonight - you all fought hard for your cities and your leaders, and you really did us proud. It's with a heavy heart, and the blessings of the current leadership that I announce that I am now the Acting Godfather of Saint Louis. And with that, I introduce my crew - The Gunslingers."

Ricketts steps down from the podium, and retreats back into his Headquarters to mourn the recently deceased.

Report Post Tip

Charlie knocks on the door of the Gunslingers HQ with a humidor of Cuban cigars under one arm and a bottle of single malt scotch in his hand. He waits patiently in the cold. Looking around he puts the bottle down to check his watch quickly followed by more banging on the door.

Come on! Its cold out here and these cigars wont smoke themselves!

Report Post Tip

Just off of the train from  Las Vegas WarZone is welcomed by his old friend Rickets he congratulates Ricketts on his new HQ, and walks out to tour the wonderful city dodging a few bullets along the way.

Report Post Tip

Having heard the news of the appointment of Ricketts to acting godfather of St Louis, I decided to stop the all-dayer in the fine bars of La and fly and congratulate Ricketts on the wonderful news.

Shaking his hand I wish him all the best for himself and the city of St Louis which I know is in good hands now. Walking out I take one of the cigars Charlie left and go off to party the night away.

Report Post Tip

After waiting a little while in the Gunslingers HQ, Florrie's old friend Ricketts ushers her into his office. Florrie hugs Ricketts and pats him on the back before taking a seat while he pours her a drink.

Its difficult to be happy on a day like this. I'd like to offer my condolences for the losses to your city, it such a tragedy!

Florrie shook her head as she was speaking and looked at the drawn face of Ricketts.

I want to say congratulations on becoming the leader of St Louis, even if you aren't in a celebratory mood. I know this isn't how you would have wanted it to come about, but I'm sure you will do well and I wish you every success in rebuilding the city in the memory of your fallen.

Florrie raises her glass to her friend.

To those that have passed and what has yet to come!

As she finishes her drink and begins to head out the door, Florrie turns and winks at Ricketts.

You should get some sleep, you look like hell!

Report Post Tip

Silvio walked up to Ricketts and gave him a hug, "don't grope Sir, just a friendly hug." He said and winked at Ricketts, "in all seriousness though, I'm sad for your losses in St. Louis, knew quite a few there and in Vegas as well, so it was hard for me to sit there and watch last nights war. I am however happy to see that you're still standing, I'm sure Cherokee would be proud of you, and St. Louis as a whole. I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see St. Louis prosper once again, Mr. Ricketts." Silvio patted Ricketts on the back and nodded.

Report Post Tip

The events leading up to your new HQ were far from ideal. Infact, I don't think anyone involved really got that much out of it to be honest, but thats a story for elsewhere and one which I won't entertain here.

I wish you all the best as the head of St Louis. I know you've been a hard worker and you deserve your chance to inspire others as a leader. How about you stop by some time when you aren't too busy and I'll open one of my finest bottles for you?

Tanda smiles and turns, before whistling quietly and strolling back to his office to tend to some mail

Report Post Tip

It is great to see some from St.Louis survived the war and can continue on with the city. Congratulations to you and i wish you the best of luck. I look forward to seeing the city flourish again once the re-building process has been completed.

Report Post Tip

It's good to see new life in STL after so much death, while it wasn't an ideal setup you've done yourself and your city proud.

good luck to you in the future sir.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Ricketts.....

We lost a lot of good people, but St Louis will remain strong.

Proud member of The Gunslingers

Scarface_ presents his new CL with a box of his finest cigars.

Report Post Tip

Betty adjusts her bangs and breathes a heavy sigh before speaking....

Yesterday's events were indeed unneeded and unwarranted, however we are very lucky to still have you to look towards Ricketts. Betty nods with a smile towards her friend & boss.  With the loss of our dear Godfather, Cheorokee Betty bows her head and struggles not to tear up (may God rest his soul) we could not have had a better man take the reigns.  You proved yourself in a time of unwarranted attack & it is my honor to serve by your side and in the service of the great city of Saint Louis.   People have underestimated Saint Louis time and time again, and we have proven ourselves to be tough & competitive.  I look forward to helping you continue in this fashion.

I would also like to take this time to express my deep sorrow for those who were taken from us way too soon yesterday.  First my mother's dear friend & boss, Cassiopeia. From what I can tell in my mother's diaries, Cass was a dear soul that wouldn't harm a fly.  I hope whomever shot her down felt deep sorrow in doing so, for you crushed a butterfly.  Killer_Jane and the rest of the hard workers all fell too soon. The reasoning behind it was obviously not well thought out, and this should be proof that old grudges are bad business.  Rest in peace to the dear souls of Saint Louis, you were all amazing.

I would also like to express my gratitude to the great cities of Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, and New York.  Your clear minds were more than appreciated. 

My office is always open to anyone who is willing to talk about anything other than my fetishes. Feel free to stop in any time.  Otherwise, I bid you all a good day.

Report Post Tip

-katie ,walks in heard about fetishies ,eww , she says ,walks ou the not my kind thing , good bye and walk out,

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Gunslingers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL