Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:11:13
Page:  1 
A newer Dawn in Saint Louis. Started by: Tain on Mar 01, '11 02:36

*A new Dawn in St. Louis Started by: Cherokee at Jan 31, '11 03:57*

Tain walks out of his city and steps up to the streets

This has been a very sad day for me and all of Saint Louis. Today I had to make a decision that affected an entire city. I had to see my good friend Cherokee taken down. While today is surely a sad day for St. Louis, there were many contributing factors to this decision. Godfather Cherokee has continued to shirk on his responsibilities as a city leader, often letting major decisions fall by the wayside or passed off to someone who it should not have been given to. I love the city, but it needs more dedication from the man who is supposed to lead them, that is one reason why I felt as though the leadership in the Godfather slot was not up to the task. I have seen a prosperous city start to fall in the past weeks and it has hurt me dearly. St. Louis is a great city and this is why I have decided on the new direction we are heading.

St. Louis was once a prosperous city with a strong godfather, and now I hope I have returned the city to it's roots. Godfather Cerokee had gave up on us, but I sure as hell am not giving up on anyone. The activity by godfather Cherokee has greatly waned over the past months, and many in the city have come to me worried about the upper structure. When issues have been brought to him in the past he has answered in a fiery and livid manner that distanced himself from his friends and family. It was this attitude that has placed OUR city in danger in the past on multiple occasions. Having a Godfather who cannot think with his head puts everything all of St. Louis has worked for in serious danger. I never wanted to do this, but the fact is that there are no other options left. When I heard that my life was at risk from my own godfather I made the call that every underboss dreads doing. In no means was this a rogue effort, I am completely supported by the crews of St. Louis, and I want there to be as little bloodshed as possible.

Tain takes a deep drag on his cigarette and exhales

Many of you may call me a coward, or a traitor, those are your words. I was given the chance to protect other families and I'd be damned if I didnt take that opportunity. Tonight I have given this once great city a chance at rebirth. I made the call to change our city and I don't regret it at all. I thank you all for coming out to listen to my words tonight. I know that this rocks the foundation of what we all have worked for, and I only hope things can return to the way they have been. Today we begin the new era for St. Louis, and I look forward to a new age.

Tain

Report Post Tip

Disqusted at this speech War Zone spits on the grass.

Like clockwork this same old tune was sang once before now I have trully seen it all. He quickly passes by some poor sap being bludgeoned to death and is on his way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A newer Dawn in Saint Louis.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL