Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:02:09
Page:  1 
Motor City Expansion Started by: McDermott on Mar 01, '11 03:52

Dodging the bullets McDermott runs through the pools of blood that have ridden the streets for the past twelve hours. Grabbing his breath and standing up from behind a car he calls to attention.

Although this was planned to occur under better circumstances today Detroit sees a new captain setup. Although he is young this man has picked up where his father left off in amazing fashion. Today I welcome Gaius to Detroit as a captain under Octavian. Once again sorry for making this occur under these circumstances but thank you for your time!

Pulling his gun back out McDermott ducks behind the Ford Model T.

Report Post Tip

Naenia hums to herself and slowly swings her legs from the top of an abandoned Model T, watching a running figure through the streets. Finally recognizing who it was, she smiled wide and hopped down from her perch on the car. Cocking her head to the said, she listened to her Godfather's abrupt and to the point announcement.

After he had finished speaking and resumed running, she reached inside her coat to pull out a small notepad. Writing quickly, she only briefly glanced up to wave a small boy over before returning to her quick note. Looking over what she had written, Naenia nodded.

Congratulations, Gaius. I’ll miss seeing you in the halls of our humble abode.

I hope for great things to come your way.

~Nae~

Pulling the boy close, she whispered something in his ear and placed two coins in the young one’s hands, waving him off afterwards. Watching him running off for a moment, she turned and made her slow way back to a special building in Detroit. Avoiding the pools of blood, of course...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Motor City Expansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL