Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:28
Page:  1 
A Night in this Crazy City. Started by: Carl_Jones on Mar 01, '11 04:36

As days rolled by, Cj became more and more notorious throughout LA for his constant drug excursions. He had been smuggling and distributing so many drugs, it was unbelievable that he hadn't even been incarcerated once for his wrong doings. A smile ran across his face as he looked at the watch upon his wrist, his usual load was on its way to him... and from there it would be smuggled upon a plane and flown to a different city.

He waited outside his usual meeting area, the night air was chilly upon his skin, and his breath could clearly be seen escaping his mouth. He lit up a cigarette, and took a drag... all there was left to do was wait.

Report Post Tip

Mave walks down the cold street, her hands in her pockets and her eyes on the ground as she heads home after a long day's work. She sees a pair of feet ahead of her, so she looks up to see Cj, a friend of hers, waiting alone. No one stands alone on a dark night unless they were up to something. Stopping, she smiles at him and nods in greeting.

Cj, man, how've you been?

Report Post Tip

Cj hears the pitter patter of light footsteps coming from down the street, a warm smile came upon his face as he noticed a familiar face within the shadows of the night. It was Mave, one of his higher-ups... but what was she doing walking down the street alone in the dark like this? He turns to her, continuing to smile warmily, it wasn't often that he was given such great company especially at times like these. It made him feel at ease that she was here, knowing she held such a high position. He winked at her once...

"Oh, you know, just doin' my job..."

He let out a heart filled chuckle.

"The real question is, what is a woman important as yourself is, doing walking these streets at such a time of night? Especially un-accompanied..."

Report Post Tip

Mave throws Cj a wicked grin and looks around the dark streets, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet.

Who says I'm un-accompanied? Just because you can't see them doesn't mean I don't have guards watching my every move.

She shrugs, pulls out a smoke and lights up, taking a long drag before leaning against the brick building beside her.

Or maybe I just like the thrill. I could be all alone, no one even knowing I'm here.

Blowing out a lungful of smoke, she grins and looks up at the clear sky, then sighs. If it weren't for the light pollution, she'd be able to see more than the few measly stars shining in the blue abyss.

Report Post Tip

Cj watches the smoke escape into the air from Mave's lit cigarette, it made him crave for his own so he infact pulled one out and lit up. He let out a ghost-like exhale, and smirked at her.

Well, consider yourself accompanied. I for one, would take a bullet for you if I had to.

He takes another drag upon the cigarette, and then observes his watch. His dealer was late, this was quite unexpected because in all the time that he had been doing this "thing" his dealer had never once been late on such an order. He wondered what could possibly hold his man up.

As for a thrill, perhaps you'd like to accompany on an excursion I have to make? I have a large order of some valuable things on it's way... although, my man is late for the first time in all the time I've done this...

Report Post Tip

Mave thinks about his offer for a moment then nods.

An excursion, huh? Yeah, I think I have time for that.

She takes another long pull on her cigarette, allowing the smoke to drift slowly upwards.

So, what's the plan?

Report Post Tip

Cj listens to the words she has to say and after agreeing with him he cracks a smile.

Well, right now we wait...

The gust of wind blew fast, passing through his thick long locks of hair making them dance. He dragged another puff of his cigarette before flicking it to the ground and stomping it. His dealer was now ten minutes late...

If my dealer isn't here in another five minutes to pick us up, we'll take my car and go to him...

Report Post Tip

Ablout that time, Dave walks out of the family bar and locks the door to close it up for the night. As he rounds the corner afterwards he sees Mave and CJ standing there talking.

"Mave, CJ. How are you my friends?"

Report Post Tip

Mave smiles as she sees Dave approach them. With this being Cj's job, she wasn't about to invite someone else without his permission, so she stayed quiet about their business.

Dave! Good to see you. Just getting off work?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Night in this Crazy City.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL