Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:24:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Lights out in Vegas Started by: TonyCorelli on Mar 01, '11 04:40

kid i wont be back, the game isnt what it once was, so screw you asshole

Report Post Tip

If you won't be back why are you here now?

It always amazes me that those on the losing side usually go with the same old excuse of our life not being what it once was. Our life is about making it our own. It can be anything you want if you put in the work for it.

But well if your not willing to make that effort then someone else will.

Report Post Tip

well i had my say i did my deed so goodnight

Report Post Tip

Well you did have your say, your father did the deed.

If you call failing your Godmother and casting shame on himself and his family you did it quite well.

Now run along and do please pick up your toys, the place is starting to get littered.

Report Post Tip

Your sarcasm is missed placed TomCollins. I mean literally... this is no place to express your sum what anal view of what happened. 

I look forward to Hitlisting you in the next life, failing that if your still around i'll do it myself. 

Report Post Tip

Really I thought that the streets was the exact place to express whatever few I choose to take.

As for anal view, well I'd kindly ask you to stop looking at mine, your really not my type.

Your looking to hitlist me.... what you not man enough to put in the effort to kill me yourself?

Report Post Tip

Hmm all I see is some suicidal attempt to decrease the amount of mafioso who flood out streets everyday. What other true reason could "Lost"Vegas have for attacking a peaceful city. True we do not live in a happy universe yet senseless war only to kill your selves after taking out as many innocents as you could find. That is a pussy way out and all who participated in this mass suicidal massacre on "Lost"Vegas behalf have disgraced there bloodline for all eternity. Have a good day you fuckers and lights out in hell for you.;)

Report Post Tip

It was a good run Mr.Tony.

Report Post Tip

Forgive me if I am wrong, but how does someone rogueing to help in a first wave then firing randomly into the streets count as "doing your deed"? If your father truly felt that Chicago is a powerhouse and that they should be stopped, why did he rogue against Saint Louis? Your father was nothing more than a bored crew leader without a cause. The only difference this time was that he had a gun and knew how to use it. The point is moot however, for as many have stated, Las Vegas failed in their endeavors. No matter which way you wish to swing it, they failed. Saint Louis still stands. Perhaps, not with as many crew leaders or members as before, but it still stands.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lights out in Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL