Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 07:18:08
Page:  1 
Question of The Ages Started by: FruitFilledBean on Feb 22, '08 16:11
FFB walks down from the butcher, with a giant box of meat in his hands, for a few minutes he walks down until he finds a tiny little spot and throws the box onto the floor. Upon doing this - he then hops onto the box and pulls out his gun - shooting a quick barrage of bullets. Scaring away most of them men and women, and gaining the attention of the people who he deemed worthy. As they circled around the box of assorted meats. FFB begins too speak.

"Ahem... today... today I pose the question that many people have been wondering. If you think about. This question will probaly make sense too all of you and make you think in depth. This will probaly open your eyes and make you think "What would Jesus do?". This question will confuse you and probaly make you think. So let me tell you. Please embrace yourself... the question that I lay upon you is..."

Jumping off the box - FFB circles around the men and women that are watching and then shoots another bullet in the air for a quick laugh.

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck... could chuck... wood?"
Report Post Tip
Difficult question. I'm boggled by it. My guesstimate would be.....28 logs an hour.

Those rodents eat fast!

Rides off on his mustang
Report Post Tip
After Animal hears the question and approaches...

Sir that question isn't even rhetorical nor does it have a trick answer, as with the nature of the question that actual answer is:

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Report Post Tip
Mathilda stands awkwardly as she mulls the question over.

"Well, woodchucks are mainly burrowers - they don't really have anything to do with wood. They build burrows underground and feed mainly on plants. So my answer is this: even if a woodchuck had the ability to chuck wood, I don't think it'd be all too interested in doing any 'chucking' as they spend the majority of their time either eating, digging underground and sleeping."

"That is all."
Report Post Tip
It's all hypothetical to me.

:p
Report Post Tip
The answer to this question is rather simple. You simply take the surface area of said woodchuck's teeth, multiply that by the amount of force in a woodchuck bite, then divide by the specific gravity of the species of the tree that the woodchuck in question is chucking. Since the woodchuck would most likely be found in the Northwestern United States, we can probably assume that the woodchuck is probably chucking an red oak tree. Now, you have to calculate in the age of the woodchuck, the diameter of the tree, the ambient temperature, and the motivation of the woodchuck. So, if you calculate all that in, carry the two, add the one, and your answer is this: cheese. You're welcome.
Report Post Tip
A woodchuck would chuck just as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck wood
Report Post Tip
Mr_47, I believe you forgot to factor in wind speed and the drag coefficient, along with the wind speed and barometric pressure. The psychological state of the woodchuck must also be taken into account. While your answer is mostly correct, the correct answer is: Cheese&Crackers.
Report Post Tip
"You are all wrong. You forgot too disfloquent the dingy in the applesauce... this is very malicious. You also forgot demoniator of the sopofeliac and the airspan of the noodlewassy. I am appauled and ashamed at the same time... mostly appauled."

FFB lowers his head too the idiots and walks away sad, knowing fully, that nobody would ever come with the equation for his question.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Question of The Ages
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL