Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:57:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Marijuana Life Started by: Marijuana_ on Mar 01, '20 07:22
It's legal here, I prefer oil or cartridges due to how convenient it is.
Report Post Tip

Right there with you Batman.  I like flower and dabbing but you can't beat the convenience and no mess of an oil cartridge. 

Report Post Tip
I was in Amsterdam recently and smoked some banana cough. Ohhhh myyy gooodnesss.. it was amazing. I was walking around Amsterdam in a little banana bubble and everything stood out. I noticed absolutely everything. Everything was funny, everything was bright and wonderful... and well... I must say I enjoyed it very much. It was definitely my go to herb for the whole duration of my stay.
Report Post Tip

Still illegal in the UK, but used to smoke it loads before I had kids. Then I stopped.

Report Post Tip

I am not a smoker of weed tbh, I prefer Hash to it or that's what I have grown up smoking anyway lol

Report Post Tip

My favorite strain is the OG Kush strain.

Report Post Tip
In California which is where I live there is dispensaries that have the THC for sativa at up to 20% but they also got an Annika as well as hybrid
Report Post Tip

great topic,  so.   I have smoked almost every strain,  the best that i don't see anynore is the white widow. out in amsterdam.  personally, i think the weed has downgraded, and everyone dabs now. and oils. but i remember dank. chronic, kush.  and the light green good from mexico.    

Report Post Tip
Chief all day, chief all night.
Report Post Tip
Can’t wait for MN to legalize recreational use
Report Post Tip

Don't smoke anything, burnt through the phase in my teens mainly with the likes of skunk and never went back as an adult.

Report Post Tip
I never dab only bud.
Report Post Tip

marijuana is pretty much a very big part of my life, i smoke when i wake up, smoke before watching anime, smoke while playing video games smoke an hour before dinner, smoke after dinner then smoke before i sleep. 

Report Post Tip
Oh you know it man...been smoking for years
Report Post Tip

I'll still smoke a little Mexican Brick every now and then lol...can't beat buying a ounce for $60

Report Post Tip

Nearly everyday, though we don't get the best stuff down under. JUST started to get a menu - can you believe it!!!!?

Report Post Tip
One day Indiana.... one day
Report Post Tip
Cartridges, dabs are what I'm used to smoking now. Used to be purely flower until the past few years. More convienant
Report Post Tip

So I had to stop smoking weed for a month,  moving and junk, and had to land another job.  Now that I am with another job and my new spot. I don't smoke that much weed (yet). lol gotta get my tolerance back up aye.

Report Post Tip

Enjoying my pre-bedtime smoke right now. 😴

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Marijuana Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL