Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:57:41
Page:  1 
The Flying Circus Started by: Flux_Pavilion on Mar 01, '11 13:46

Flux comes to the nearest soap box he finds in the streets. He jumps up and lights up while the few who are interested turn to face him

Morning all. Im going to make this breif for you. We all know what happened last night and if we dont I'm sure it wont be long before you find out.

A lot of blood was spilt needlessly and I lost some good friends. Im sure many more of you know that feeling this morning. Out of chaos comes order and I was given one of the greatest orders a man can receive last night from Whatsername.

So here I am. The Flying Circus is up and running and filling the massive void that the loss of Space_Pole, Altidore and Cola_Man have left in NY.

Thankyou to everyone who supported me get here and rest in peace those that have fallen.

Flux jumps down and turns to walk away. Back to his headquarters to begin to sort out the fall out from the night before

Report Post Tip

"Yay!!!!!!!!"

Datsik runs through the street celebrating, kissing Market stall owners and throwing toilet roll in the air.

I'm so happy you finally got this chance, no children to stand in your way now.

Report Post Tip

Richard approaches Flux

"It's been more then an honor having you work for me. I know your prepared to handle the responsibilities that come with being a Leader and you have been just that for some time now for me, a true Leader."

Dick lights a Blunt

"However, this does now give me the freedom to exploit the fetishes that yourself and Whatsername explore along with all the freaky things yall did within my Head Quarters. Blackmail indeed. Well at least now you have your own place to conduct your escapades! In all seriousness, it brings me joy to see you where you stand today. Always a Cocky fucker in my eyes."

Dick shakes Flux's hand, tosses the blunt roach under his heel to extinguish and walks back to his bakery

Report Post Tip

My deepest congratulations to you friend, you've deserved nothing less in my humble opinion, you've proven yourself to be a wonderful asset to New York in every possible capacity thus far and now you must go on and fulfil your destiny, to which I have every faith.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations and best of luck to you, Mr. Pavilion. Sorry for keeping this short, but I have a few more people to visit, I'm sure I'll see you around however." Silvio shook the new leaders hand and smiled before he took off to the airport.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Flying Circus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL