Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:34:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Future for the Seven Cities Started by: Javier on Mar 02, '20 14:46

Listening to Javier brief everyone on current events and addressing many topics Dick can't help but smile. It's been some time since the streets have seen a council that is working for the every day Mobster rather then self preservation. It has long been needed, one can only hope that it will work out as the majority hopes it will. 

"First of all, as a Family leader, I would personally like to thank you and the other council members for your hard work. The transparency in which you have all chose to show the community is the first step to eliminating paranoia, confusion, and chaos. One topic in general, the Made Man rule, makes my heart proud. It's something I have always been a firm believer in as I have addressed it as such in my latest public appearance."

"No one is saying everything is fixed, but Rome wasn't built in a day. It's a step in the right direction and I'm more then excited to see what the future holds, not just while we are here, but well after. Let's pave the way to new beginnings and build upon the very creeds that were the pillars in which la cosa nostra was built on." 

Dick tips his hat in respect and then returns to his Bakery.

Report Post Tip

I would like to reiterate Richards point there on transparency and how it changes the whole atmosphere in these streets, also how approachable the city heads and by extension their leaders are it truly is a breath of fresh air and a much much welcome change.I certainly hope that this is well maintained and i can already see vast improvements in morale as paranoia and confusion like richard says is 100% decreasing, I can see prosperous times ahead so again thank you.

Report Post Tip

The council members finally released the statement that Mick had been waiting to hear from them. It was very detailed and well thought out, giving the impression that the members were really serious about bringing peace to their world. Mick read the statement a few times to remember all the finer points and was generally happy with everything. But he knew that there would always be someone or a group of people lurking in the shadows and planning to overthrow the current plans, but if majority supported the council members, then everyone was in for a good ride.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Future for the Seven Cities
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL