Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:40:20
Page:  1 
CL jailed for cheating Started by: Overlander on Mar 05, '20 20:52
As another couple of CL are got trying to cheat I have to say this..

I believe if a CL is caught doing stupid things like that the crew should be past to the families RHM and in that way no one will be out on the streets.

The offending CL should be whacked....if he has spent a tonne of money getting to that point maybe with this loss the CL will wise up and fly straight next time..

Stop trying to cheat it only looks bad on you.

Signed FFF.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Different offenses warrant different punishments. You wouldn't send someone to the electric chair for petty theft, right? Killing/banning users over fairly minor offenses is excessive and counterproductive. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Sorry Telkin

Cheating is cheating

If you speed it is still breaking the law weather you get caught or not.
Report Post Tip
I'm not saying whack them right away .... of course look into it like is normally done.
Report Post Tip

And individuals caught speeding still get to drive on the roads, bud.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $110,000 Tip

Depending on the sentence I assume they lose a good chunk of benefits, such as hustle point streaks and a few days without earning anything, how big or small.

When a mobster gets pinched, they do some time for a bit but usually they go right back to being a mobster if they stay loyal. Some stuff happens.

Admins wack people for breaking the big rules. Hustle spam is pretty minor considering everything else you could do, so killing them or giving it over to the RHM is a pretty big deal, considering now the entire crew is affected way more than if a suspension was given instead, or the entire crew is left on the streets themselves as free game.

Report Post Tip

Murdock s an awesome CL, one of the best i ve had so far. i m not very active but i do know when a player has those qualities.

He made a small mistake, thats all.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Weak.

Report Post Tip
And that is why the world is the way it is. People cant even follow simple rules.
If they are simple it should be easy for everyone.
We give crutches to people who cant walk, would you knock them down just because you can.

Simple rules should be 2nd nature to all of us to follow.

Not try to find a reason not to follow them, your no better than the next guy just because you think the rules dont apply to you.
Report Post Tip
Dude, you remind me this kid in my class that was allways telling the teacher what others were Doin, even if nothing to do with him. Wait.... Little Pete that you?????
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

CL's should be held to a higher standard. They are supposed to set the right example and know all the rules. An example of them should be made when they break a rule or cheat. A slap on the wrist is laughable. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: CL jailed for cheating
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL