Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:06:03
Page:  1 
Triple C's Started by: SousChef on Mar 02, '11 00:09

What is the address again?

SousChef pull the deeds out of the brown paper envelope...

Paul, the address is 187th West Compton Blvd, It should be right up here on the left.

Paul slowly brings his 1934 Cadillac Fleetwood to the curb and parks. SousChef lights a cigar as the Cadillac comes to a stop and takes a long drag, Paul gestures to SousChef and says....

Your crowd awaits.

SousChef steps out of the vehicle takes  another long drag, and begins to address the crowd....

I stand before you today excited to see the expansion of the Byrd Gang. I am pleased to say that the California Condors are setting up shop in Compton, we have a set business plan in L.A. I am honored that Don Opus and soon to be Godfather CharlieCrokerhave entrusted me to represent part of LA. It seems like yesterday that my father used to work the streets here in LA. The days of constant dedication and back breaking work have brought my dream of becoming a crew leader to reality. But, not just any crew leader, I can call LA home just like my father. We are the California Condors and we are here to keep peace in the city and to foster business with our sister cities. What do we bring to the table you ask? I am here to make sure that the California Condors will help keep the streets of LA safe and prosperous for all that walk them.

SousChef tosses loaves of bread and turkey’s to the people listening....

I give my word of honor to Don CharlieCrokerand Don Opus that I will not let you down. I shall also receive you at the banquet dinner tonight with warm regards

PaulVidi whispers into SousChef's ear...

Razor needs us inside.

SousChef nods and waves to the crowd.....

Good day everyone.

Turning to Paul he makes a quick gesture as they hurry into his new head quarters....

Report Post Tip

Ivory steps out of the shadows and lights a smoke as she looks up at the building. 187th West Compton Blvd, new HQ's of the California Condors. She takes a moment to reflect the events of the past few days, knowing how excited Souschef and his new crew are and knowing that he deserves this moment. She took out the bottle of Dalmore Oculus, distilled in 1878 and thought it would be a fitting gift for a celebration. She walks up to the steps and pushes the doors open.

Souschef! Paul! Razor!  Congratz!

Report Post Tip

Cross walks into the building and up the stairs. He spots the gang all standing together talking. He smiles and turns to the men behind him and nods as they set creates of liquor over in a corner for the party.

Look at what we have here, wow you guys make a sight i tell ya.

laughing as he walks towards them.

SousChef I happy for you man. I know your excited and I'm excited for you too.

Turning towards Ivory smiling.

Ivory you know what gets? Chef managed to pull off a great heist by getting Paul and Razor to join him. Congratz guys you all have worked hard!

We're one big family and I'll always be here to help you out. I brought Jack Daniels, four creates so when does the party start?

Report Post Tip

Mave walks into her friend's new HQ and smiles as she takes a look around. She sees Cross and Ivy and grins, walking over to them, then notices their gifts of liquor. Frowning, she looks at her empty hands.

Damn... I didn't know we were supposed to provide the booze. My bad.

She looks side to side and, very obviously trying to be sneaky, she grabs two crates of Cross' Jack Daniels and grins.

Alright, so where do I put my drink?

Report Post Tip

Congrats :)

Report Post Tip

BubbleBeard rubs the bags under his eyes and makes his way up to SousChef, a big smile on his face. Handing him a congratulatory cigar, he nods and says;

"Congratulations mate, having worked alongside you in LA for a while now, I have full confidence that you will do great things with this opportunity. Let's get together some night over a cigar and some whiskey and discuss just how hard we're about to rock this city!"

BubbleBeard chuckles and pats Sous on the back, knowing full and well that Charlie picked an excellent man to bestow the honor of CL upon.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Triple C's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL