Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 21:43:10
Page:  1 
Mob Defendant shot in Brooklyn Started by: Purr_Baby on Feb 23, '08 02:00
A reputed mobster associated with the Gambino crime family was shot at least three times yesterday while sitting in his car on a Brooklyn street yesterday morning.

The police also said that they have no real leads as to why the shooting took place but they were sure they were going to be looking into it.....maybe.
Report Post Tip
The rat got what he deserved. At least it was only an associate of the Gambino family, and not one of PrinceofCheese's family. That Gambino is a mute, anyhow. I've never even heard of him. Must be one of PoC's new Captains.
Report Post Tip
Or he could be copying from an article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/06/nyregion/06mob.html

Read first line of that article and tell me this guy ain't copying.
Report Post Tip
Not all of us read the paper sir

I am just reporting the news :}
Report Post Tip
I thought news happened recently. This happened over 8 months ago. I am quite sure everyone has heard of this news by now.

Make sure you cite where you got the article from next time.
Report Post Tip
Replace the first "I" with "You"

I am an idiot. Sorry about that.
Report Post Tip
Well lets make this the news then

I find your name very offensive and I believe you should be banned.
Report Post Tip
You are silly to say that here. I do believe you are speaking in the wrong place. Please refer to this:

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/14742
Report Post Tip
May I be so bold as to tell you that it was you that brought RL into this thread sir not me.
Report Post Tip
It wasn't real life until you copied someone else's work and made it your own. If you made your own article and more this wouldn't be a problem.

I'd also like you to speak in the speech I made, about what you said a couple moments ago. Won't take too long. About how my name is offensive. I would like you to broaden your viewpoint.
Report Post Tip
Sir at no time did I say that it was my own work

And I have a wide enough view point. Thank-you
Report Post Tip
Yes. But you can't say things and not give proper citation.

And no you haven't. I wish for you to broaden it even more, simply because I am too dense to understand your point of view.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mob Defendant shot in Brooklyn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL