Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:56:37
Page:  1 
Mr. and Mrs. Mobster Started by: Santino on Feb 23, '08 02:20
My wife is going to kill me.

Sitting in the back of a taxi next to Santino his associate gave him a worried look after what he said. The two men just left a meeting with a group of people from the labor union. Santino told the group what his boss wanted. The union foolishly expected the mafioso to negotiate. Santino used his fist to break one man's nose and threated to kill them all. In the end they agreed to his terms. He was glad the deal was done, but not happy the meeting lasted so long. He promised his wife he would be home for dinner by 7:00. He didn't want to disappoint her.

Don't worry, buddy. I didn't mean she's going to wack me for being late. Saying she's going to kill me is just an expression. She's not even in the business. She's a harmless secretary.

Santino leaned forward to talk to the taxi driver.

Hey buddy, if you get me home by 7:00 I'll pay you double the fare.

The driver nodded and Santino sat back. He looked out the window and thought about his wife waiting at home for him. He always knew he was the kind of guy to settle down with a wife and someday have a few kids, but he never thought he would be as lucky as he was. His wife was perfect. She was gorgeous, a good cook and best of all, she never asked him questions about his work. When they met Santino told her he was a salesman. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

When the taxi stopped in front of his house at five minutes before 7:00 Santino smiled. He paid the driver and shook his associate's hand before getting out. Santino was proud to be the owner of the nicest house on the block. The two story white house with black shutters was surrounded by a large front and back yard. The finishing touch was a white picket fence. Before walking in the house Santino took his comb out of his pocket and quickly ran it through his short black hair. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment to push the images of crimes, drugs and money out of his head then he opened the door and walked in the house.

Honey, I'm home. What's for dinner?
Report Post Tip
Lasagna, your favorite.

Eyzlee said as she greeted her husband with a smile. She took his coat and hung it in the closet next to the front door then made her way back into the kitchen. Opening up the oven sweet smells of baked noodles and zesty tomato sauce spilled into the kitchen. Eyzlee grabbed oven mits and pulled the dish out of the oven, setting the dinner on top of the stove.

Hunny why don't you go take a seat at the table. I'll be right out.

Again she smiled, reasuring him she was ok in the kitchen by herself. Eyzlee heard her friends talk about how their husbands never helped them in the kitchen, but half the time she couldn't get hers out. She smiled to herself as she thought about how great he was. As soon as Santino left the kitchen the phone rang. Eyzlee waved him on, telling him she would answer it.

Hello?

She asked and when a raspy voice answered she waited until she heard Santino sit down at the table.

Yes I will be able to make it to the job tomorrow. Dropping her voice down to a whisper. Thank you for the confirmation call.

As Eyzlee hung up the phone she pursed her lips in irritation. She had told them never to call her after seven. Tomorrow, she'd worry about it tomorrow. With that she pushed all thoughts of the phone call out of her head and put the oven mits back on. Ezylee walked into the dining room, setting the lasagna on the table and serving her husband.

Who was on the phone?

Santino asked and Eyzlee shrugged.

Wrong number.
Report Post Tip
Adebayor glanced in his rearview mirror and looked as Santino stepped out of his cab, approached the drivers window, and paid double the normal fare. He nodded in thanks for the tip, then watched the man saunter up to his quaint residence.

He hadn't had it in his heart to take advantage of the man with his Taxi Scam, after Santino had explained his situation. Adebayor, too, knew what it was like to face a woman's scorn, and he had faced more than his share of it after stopping by his favorite watering hole and showing up at home a bit late, more than a time or two.

Poor guy. Hope his dinner is still warm. Hope he gets dinner, period.

As Santino closed the door to his house, Adebayor gave a slight shake of his head, then sped off to look for an unwitting passenger to scam out of some dough.
Report Post Tip
The lasagna was great, dear. I love your cooking.

After eating his last bite of food Santino finished the wine in his glass then stood up and walked across the room towards his wife. He kissed her cheek and smiled at her.

I'm going to go out and have a few beers with the guys. They want to celebrate a big sale we made today. Don't wait up for me, sweetheart.

Santino kissed Eyzlee again and went to their bedroom to change his clothes. When he heard the sound of water running in the kitchen he knew Eyzlee was busy washing dishes. He picked up the phone next to the bed and called his boss.

Everything went fine with the meeting today. I'll tell you the details tomorrow. Have a good night, boss.

After ending the call Santino went to the hallway to check if his wife was coming towards the room. The coast was clear. He returned to the phone and quickly dialed the number of the other woman in his life.

Hey baby, put on your nicest dress and meet me in an hour at our usual place.
Report Post Tip
Once Ezylee heard the bedroom door open she left the sink, the warm water still spilling over the dirty dishes and walked into the guest bedroom. Quickly opening up the closet doors she pulled a storage box from one of the shelves. Finally she found the drugs she had hidden there earlier this evening and stuck them into her apron pocket. Ezylee shoved the box back into the closet, closed the doors and rushed back to the sink. Just as she put the wet sponge to the first dish Santino walked into the kitchen.

After these I'm just going to go to bed.

She told him and faked a yawn.

Today at the office was busy and I'm beat. Have a great night out with the guys.
Report Post Tip
Santino didn't think his wife looked tired, but he didn't say anything. He only nodded.

You work too hard in that office. You should take a few days off.

Just like the perfect wife she always was Eyzlee walked to the door with Santino and gave him his coat.

Can you cancel our dinner plans with The Clarks on Tuesday? I have a meeting with a big customer that night. Tell The Clarks we'll make it up to them.

Tuesday was collection night. Santino had to go to a few local business owners and collect protection money for his boss.

Good night, dear.

Santino put his coat on and hugged Eyzlee. As he left the house he wondered what she would think if she ever found out the truth about him.
Report Post Tip
Sitting on the couch in her loft, Ariel looks down at her Watch. 8:30pm, just about the time she was expecting a phone call. Just as she was finishing her thought, her phone rings.

Hello. a smile warms over her face. I'll start getting ready right now, baby. Anxiously Ariel hangs up the phone and jumps off of her couch.

Ariel walks over to her closet, to pick out the perfect little black dress to wear to their meeting spot. She picks two hangers off of the rail, walks over to the mirror and holds them in front of her body. Finally making her decision, she slips the dress on then goes over to her mirror and adjusts her makeup. Touching up her red lipstick, and toussling her flowing red hair, she is finally ready.

Coat, keys, purse, I think i've got everything.
Report Post Tip
Walking into the club where he met Ariel a few weeks earlier Santino looked around for her. He loved his wife, but his mistress had a special place in his heart. He liked spending time with her because she knew he was in the mafia and she was too. She was always available when he called and always looked as sexy as a Hollywood movie star.

Hey baby, how are you tonight? You look great.

Santino sat down next to Ariel in their regular booth. He smiled and winked at her. A waitress came to the table.

Bring us a bottle of champagne.

The waitress walked away and Santino lit a cigar. He put his arm around Ariel, leaned closer to her and kissed her.

We're celebrating tonight, baby. I made a lot of money today from a big job. How's work going for you lately?
Report Post Tip
Ariel couldn't be happier to see her man sitting down nest to her in the booth. To her it was almost surreal to meet such an amazing man. The fact that he picked her, meant the world to her. They only met a few short weeks ago, but she knew there was something more. The fact that she didn't have to hide what she did for a living was a great relief.

Champagne sounds wonderful, honey. I do need to unwind a bit. Work was a little crazy, I had two business deals to take care of and one got kind of messy.

I'm so glad you're here with me though. Ariel layed her head down on Santinos shoulder, grabbing his arm and sitting as close as she could.

Ariel knew that once they fisnished the bottle of Champagne, she could get him out on the dance floor. Santino sure was a smooth dancer.

Everything seemed to be perfect for the time being.
Report Post Tip
A bottle of champagne was brought to Santino and Ariel's booth. They began their celebration with a toast and chatted until the bottle was nearly gone. A band started playing and Santino was in the mood to dance. He took Ariel's hand and winked at her.

Come on, baby. I want to show you off on the dance floor.

Although there were many couples dancing Santino and Ariel were the best looking couple on the dance floor. Halfway through the second song Santino glanced through the crowd and noticed Dennis and Lynn Clark on the other side of the dance floor. They were a couple Santino and his wife sometimes socialized with at the local country club. Santino panicked and wondered if they saw him. He grabbed Ariel's arm and pulled her off the dance floor.

Let's get out of here.

Santino rushed Ariel back to their booth where she picked up her purse and he threw some money on the table for their bill. Santino looked over his shoulder as they walked towards the door. Just as he thought they were going to get out of there without any trouble a man stood in front them at the door. His eyes checked out Ariel as he talked to Santino.

"How much for the girl?"

The insinuation his lovely lady friend was a prostitute made Santino snap. He punched the man's face causing blood to spew out of his nose. Santino looked down and sighed when he saw the blood splattered across his shirt and on the tie his wife gave him for his birthday.
Report Post Tip
Please, Mrs. Calabria take a seat. I'll get you a drink.

Eyzlee walked through the lavish pent house, setting her coat on the back of a chair. Her host motioned toward the large white couch that looked over the Chicago skyline. She couldn't help but walk towards the large windows and peer out into the twilight. Each light glimmered itself back towards her.

Beautiful isn't it?

Eyzlee nodded at the well dressed man that walked into the room, a drink in each hand.

Yes...very...She said taking one of the glasses out of his hands. And It's Ms.Calabria.

If only her husband could see her now. Flirting with a wealthy business man and selling him heroin. She sipped the wine and walked over to her coat, pulling out a a little bag of drugs. Walking back towards her host he opened his suit and pulled out a wad of bills. They made the transaction and he tried to get her to stay.

I really would like to, but I have to meet my sister for dinner.

Eyzlee had to get home before her husband did, sometimes he stayed out late and sometimes he didn't. Finally he agreed to let her go if she promised to call him. Slipping his business card and the drug money into her wallet she walked out into the busy street using her had to flag a cab. Just as Eyzlee was about to get into the cab she looked across the street and saw a man that looked very much like her husband. His arm was entangled with another, a women's, but she couldn't see her face.

Ma'am are you going to get in?

The cab driver asked and she pulled her eyes away from the couple across the street. She finished moving into the cab and gave the driver her address.
Report Post Tip
I can't believe that fucking guy said that about you.

Santino took off his tie as he ranted to Ariel about the man he punched in the club. He gave her the tie as they walked out of the club.

Will you wash this for me, baby? Get the blood off. It was a present from someone important I work with.

Ariel took the tie and said something, but Santino didn't hear her. He was staring across the street at a woman who got into a taxi. He only saw her for a brief second, but he recognized her immediately. It was his wife. He was stunned. He couldn't believe she was out so late after she told him earlier she was tired and going to bed. Santino wondered what she was up to. He waved at a taxi near the curb and turned towards Ariel.

I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow.

He quickly kissed her cheek and ran to the waiting taxi. As soon as he got in he tapped the driver's shoulder and pointed down the street where the taxi his wife got in was turning at the corner.

Follow that car, buddy.
Report Post Tip
I know just the thing to get this blood out.

Ariel said taking Santino's tie from him. Just then she noticed Santino's eyes were focused on something other than her. She noticed Santino looking across the street at someone getting into the cab. Ariel couldn't make out if it was a male or female, she only hoped it wasn't the latter.

Just before she could get the words "Honey, who is that?" out, Santino quickly kissed her and ran across the street to a cab. His face was pale in complexion like he'd just seen a ghost.

Ariel stood there on the sidewalk for a few moments, wondering why their night was cut so short and why Santino left in such a hurry. Wanting to get into a cab and track down where he went, Ariel thought best of it. Afterall, she understood that things like this happen in their line of work.

It's probably just another business deal.

Ariel finally flagged down a cab, and hopped into the back seat. She told the taxi where to go and they proceeded in that direction. All the while she couldn't shake the feeling that something was just different with the hastiness Santino left in. It was almost like he was about to get caught, but she couldn't figure out what it had to do with her.
Report Post Tip
I'm going to kill him!

As the car cruised down the street she lived on Eyzlee couldn't hold it in any longer. She let out a scream, not of terror, but of rage. The cabby jumped and acidently turned the wheel very sharply, swinging her into the door.

Sorry, sorry, Ma'am are you ok?

His accent was thick, but Eyzlee could make out his words and answered with a very stern yes. Moving her hand to her head and pulling it through her hair revealed that she was bleeding. Not gushing, just a little cut from hitting it on the seat belt fixture. The car came to a gentle stop, Eyzlee paid the man and watched him speed off into the moonlight. Furious, she slammed the door behind her after she entered the house he had bought her. Stomping through there perfect little living room she knocked over a picture of her and Santino in Florida on their honeymoon. Eyzlee pulled off the table cloth as she entered the dining room, two glass candle sticks, given to her by him clattered to the ground. She didn't care if they broke, she actually hoped they did. Maybe she would jab the jagged edge through his heart.

How could he cheat on me? ME!?!?!

Eyzlee asked out loud and noticed she had picked up the butcher knife from the counter. She looked at the blade, the cool steel gleamed back at her and just then a car pulled into the drive way. Giving the knife an extra grip, Eyzlee walked to the other side of the kitchen and stabbed the knife into the cutting board just as her husband walked in through the back door. She automatically rushed to his side, taking his coat and giving him a smile.

Hi honey, how was poker?
Report Post Tip
As the taxi Santino was in followed the other taxi he sat quietly in the back seat and stared ahead. The more he thought about Eyzlee being out so late the more he got mad. How dare she lie to him after he worked his ass off to give her everything. He risked his life everyday and borrowed money from high interest loan sharks to buy her a house, jewelry and other expensive gifts.

When the taxi his wife was in drove into his neighborhood Santino assumed Eyzlee was going home. It was the best place to confront her in case things got messy. 'What in the hell am I thinking?' Santino took a deep breath to calm his nerves. 'She's just a secretary. She's not a mafioso I have to rough up for a deal.' Although a confrontation with his wife seemed harmless Santino reached in his jacket and took out his gun anyway.

Minutes later he quietly walked along side his house to the kitchen window. Inside he saw Eyzlee pick up a knife and yell about him cheating on her. 'Oh shit!' Santino thought and quickly moved away from the window. He couldn't believe she knew about him and Ariel. He worried she might have also found out he was in the mafia, but at that moment he was more concerned what she was going to do about the cheating. Running away and never seeing her again seemed like a good way to get out of trouble, but Santino loved Eyzlee's cooking too much to let her go so easily. He holstered his gun, headed towards the back door and walked in the house.

Santino was shocked when his wife took his coat and greeted him with a smile as usual. Behind her he looked through the doorway to the dining room and saw the table cloth and two glass candle holders he stole from an antique store were on the floor. It was a minor mess he wasn't going to ask about, but he couldn't help but notice blood trickle down the side of Eyzlee's face. Seeing his wife bleed made him furious. He wanted to kill whoever hurt her.

Eyz, you're bleeding. What in the hell happened to you?

Santino grabbed a towel from near the sink and pulled a chair out from the small kitchen table. He gestured for Eyzlee to sit down and gave her the towel.

Who did that to you? I'll kill him! Santino realized his temper made him sound more like a mafioso and not the sales man his wife thought he was. I mean, a guy I work with knows someone who will kill people. Just give me the name of the guy, Eyz.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mr. and Mrs. Mobster
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL