Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:34:31
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
New York Opens Its Doors To Poker Started by: Datsik on Mar 02, '11 15:47

As you walk throught the streets of New York you see a young boy handing out flyers. "Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Brand New Poker Club opening in the Big Apple. You snatch a flyer off the kid and on it reads:

Grand Opening of the New York Poker Room!!!

Since the tearful demise of Las Vegas there has been a bleak hole in the lives of gamblers everywhere.

I've seen confused and bewildered gamblers roaming the streets, sometrying to bet on train times to quench their appetite for gambling.

And I say, this Shall be no more!!!

New York will be hosting poker games around the clock, seven days a week!

Its No Limits Texas Hold Em! With no minimum or max buy ins!

We are using one of the finest "Pokerstars" tables, hand made by elves.

Find us in #NYPoker and speak to Myself or colleages Jin and Flux_Pavilion to join a game or find out more.

I will be kicking off my career in Poker with a one in a lifetime oppurtunity open
to all levels of mafioso from any city.

Tomorrow Night i will be holding a Poker Game, $1000 buy in, $1,000,000 Jackpot.

Nowhere else will you get the oppurtunity to turn $1,000 into $1,000,000. You can
literally become a millionaire overnight.

The game will start at 22:00 on Thursday the 3rd of March.

If you are interested, and you should be, feel free to contact me at anytime
 between now and then to get you registered.

Report Post Tip

Ah yes the void has finally been filled. Thank you for this and I look forward to competing at the tables once more.

Report Post Tip

Kikashi puts $1000 into an envelope folds it into a paper aeroplane and throws it out of the window

Gambling is dispicable! =|

However if you're throwin' away cash i may as well scoop some of it up! =D

Kikashi runs off to find the #NYPoker room

Report Post Tip

My train definitely came in first, without doubt. 

Best of luck with this venture Datsik, it’ll be in stark contrast to the events of the last few evenings so it’ll no doubt give everyone the opportunity to relax and enjoy themselves if only for a brief moment. 

Having briefly spoken on the subject with Flux I know how eager he is to give his full support so he’ll be adding another $1,000,000 to the jackpot.

Good luck to all participants.

Report Post Tip

Ok just to confirm that. There is $2,000,000 up for grabs, and only a $1,000 buy in.

If you wanna get involved mail me or talk to me in #NYPoker. Registering had begun so nobody can miss this event.

Report Post Tip

This will be a wonderful and much needed outlet for mafioso everywhere. Count me in!

Report Post Tip

Very nice to see the return of such a fine establishment. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one, but I shall be sure to be a frequent visitor. Best of luck in this endeavour, and good luck to all those who are fortunate enough to be able to make it!

Report Post Tip

-Katie walks in to see fine establishment thow down some loot on table and ready to play this game. grabing my  run and coke, make it a double.ready to play this game

Report Post Tip

Just 9 Hours left to register!!! Remember your only parting with $1000 for a chance to win $2,000,000!!!

If you think you got what it takes to win, or just play for fun, (its only $1000) then mail me or join me in #NYPoker.

Report Post Tip

BananaBender slams his hand to his face

Now these odds i like if i wasnt away on business i would have been there... Oh well maybe next time..

BananaBender drops his head and sulks into the crowd

Report Post Tip

Jin stands by Datsik, smiling.

Datsik, I'm glad to see you taking a shot at something new. Since the demise of The Corelli Crime Family, I'm sure many people would have felt lost without a game or two of poker. I for one am definately looking forward to getting in on the games and losin my money on the tables!

Jin smiles.

For those who still wanted to register, you have got 7 hours before registration closes. So head down to #NYPoker on IRC avenue, or mail Datsik or myself, I'll be glad to help in any way possible.

Report Post Tip

-Katie been drinking for hour's waitting for her make million in a couple hours,pour shots,red head sluts, and some and break out blue lable, lets do this who in?

Report Post Tip

Come on, roll up! roll up! Register for tonights poker tournament for your chance to win millions.

Game starts in just over 30mins. Mail me or join me in #NYPoker.

Report Post Tip

Just too toss it out there... I just added $2 million to the pot... Best of luck to the participants!!!

Report Post Tip

Well that certainly was a tiring game, it went up and it went down but finally it's over.

Well done to all who played and I look forward to more games in the future.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to Tom Collins and Angel_in_Red, after settleing on a 50/50 split they both leave THE NEW YORK POKER CLUB with a suitcase with $2million in. Not bad for a nights work aye.

Thank you to everyone who took part! My room will always be open to pop down if you want a game or mail me.

I am a believer that Poker is a corner stone of this world of ours, it not only brings wealth (to some), but is a great meeting place to settle deals or make new friendships. I had a great time tonight and look forward to the next game.

Report Post Tip

Thank you to all of the participants, we couldn't have done it without ya!

We looks forward to having more players next time around, though! Contact myself or Datsik, or come and meet us in #NYPoker.

Report Post Tip

Jonny_Boy walks out to the streets and into the middle of the crowd of people.  Jonny gets down one a knee and starts assembling his collapseable podium.

Jonny risies to his feet, brushes off the dirt from his pants, and steps up to the podium.

I cam out here today to thank Datsik, Jin, and the city of New York for stepping up and starting a new poker room.  I had the privelage to be able to play in last nights tournament and although i am not happy about finishing in third (one place out of the money) i had a great time.  The drinks were flowing, the girls were looking stunning, and the cards were hitting all night for me (except for the hand i got nocked out on of course).  i must say that you guys did a great job putting this together and i am looking forward to the next big tournament and seeing some more players coming out of the woodwork.

Report Post Tip

Yesterdays poker game was a heated match with many competitors that were deserving of winning it all. I give my respect to all that participated and I also want to thank the city of NY for hosting this game. In the end we thought it would be better to split the pot and walk away because the final two were quite evenly matched.

I look forward to more events like this in the future.

Report Post Tip

Did anyone check their sleeves? I saw a lot of aces come from their showdowns...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York Opens Its Doors To Poker
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL