Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:21
Page:  1 
Walking Dead Arise! Started by: Gaius on Mar 03, '11 00:50

Hammers and chisels boomed and scraped throughout the newly renovated HQ. As he looked about, a bit of guilt creeped into his thoughts. It had been at the back of his mind sense he left his friends, no, his family. He had worked closely with those people and even though it wouldn't be the same, they'd still be their for him as he started his own family. Gaius had been given his keys earlier by Godfather McDermott during the last war.

Gaius looked around his new office, for now it was empty, but that didn't bother him. They would soon bring in the furniture. His attention was on his thoughts, the last few days were a foggy haze. Many had been screened and recruited for various tasks in bolstering the Detroit criminal syndicate. Things were moving quickly and Gaius knew it was time he addressed the other fine mafioso.

As he exited out of of his office two men carried in a large oak desk. Gaius made a mental note to thank McDermott for the fit. Walking out onto the front steps, with a nod, a soap box appeared from the throng of body guards that surrounded him. Gaius took his place upon it, flicking his just finished cigarette into the light breeze and immediately lit another. Surveying the crowed that had already started to gather before him, he began to speak.

Today, I introduce myself as the newest crew leader of Detroit. I am proud to be standing here today, building upon the foundation laid by so many. Godfather McDermott, I won't let you down.

I am here, Gaius spread open his arms. rebuilding, because that is what my father would have wanted done. To rebuild the Walking Dead and support Godfather McDermott in building the Detroit Empire. In his honor, I am proud to present you with my crew, The Rebirth of the Walking Dead.

Gaius smiked as he remembered something an ancestor of his once said.

"Through success and disaster we are made better mafiosos."

Gaius looked up at the crowd before him and smiled...

I know we have a long way to go, but I would like to introduce you to, The Walking Dead!

Report Post Tip

Poseidon walked up to Gaius and smiled.  He looked at the man and thought of the many good things he read about Gaius and his family line.  Poseidon' family line had worked along side Gaius' family line for ages.

Gaius, it pleases me so much to see you here, filling the void left by many leaders that have falled in Detroit.  I know you will do a great job, just like your father did.  I can not wait to see you help mold Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Ricketts steps up the Gaius and shakes his hand firmly.

"Congratulations, friend. I am sure you will continue your bloodlines successes and you will most definitely do your father proud. I wish you all the best of luck in Detroit, though I am sure you will not need it."

Ricketts shakes Gaius hand once more before allowing the next well wisher to step forward.

Report Post Tip

Octavian listens to his old pal Gaius give his speech about his introduction the Detroit empire. Before walking up, Octavian realizes he's still holding on to the burning filter of his cigarette. He tosses it to the side as he feels the heat on his fingers.

Gotta remember these things...

Octavian walks up beside Gaius, placing a hand on his shoulder, and stretching out a hand for shaking. As he shakes Gaius' hand, he gives a nod of approval.

Congratulations, old friend. I'm proud to stand here and work beside you as we build the Empire even larger. I look forward to seeing what kind of things we can do together for this city. You know, if you need anything I am only a phone call away.

With another nod, Octavian descends the steps and disappears into his sea of bodyguards.

Report Post Tip

He waits for his turn to approach Gaius, as he approaches he removes his hate and begins to speak.

Since I have been in Detroit we have had one strange ride. Your father was a great man and it was a shame that left us so soon after making Godfather.

It is great to see The Walking Dead back in Detroit and I am sure your father is looking down on you nodding approvingly of you continuing his work.

He shakes Gaius's hand and goes to an inside pocket and pulls out two cigars and gives one to Gaius and places the other in his mouth before lighting them both

The finest Cubans money can buy to celebrate with enjoy.

Report Post Tip

Iestyn finally decided to approach Gaius after the others finished with their congratulations. He wasn't sure what the future held, but, hopefully someday Gaius would be able to fill the giant shoes of his father and make it to Godfather! One thing he did know, however, is that right now he would be an excellent crew leader. He had known Gaius long enough to know that everyone in his crew should feel lucky to be there. 

Congrats, Gaius! May you prosper as a crew leader in Detroit!

Iestyn shakes Gaius' hand and makes a little chit chat before handing Gaius a bottle of Canadian Whiskey he recently picked up. Heading off for home he smiles as he plans to privately celebrate Gaius' auth with another bottle that he saved for himself.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Walking Dead Arise!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL