Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:06:07
Page:  1 
Angel in the Shadows Started by: sammy-loves-rico on Mar 03, '11 01:59

Sammy walks out of RoRoG's HQ after having an emergency meeting due to Anthony_Bellarosa's death. She walks down the street and looks up at her brand new headquaters that she built. Standing infront of her new headquarters she says to the people on the streets:

I have been granted a great opportunity to open up my own headquarters in the great city of New Orleans. I am not happy with the circumstances in which it occured, Rest in Peace dear friend Anthony_Bellarosa, but I am glad to have such a great opportunity. I plan to make my family a big part of New Orleans and to run my family to the best of my abilities. Without further adieu I present the new headquarters of the Angel in the Shadows.

Sammy walks into her brand new headquarters to get down to business now that everything has settled down a bit.

Report Post Tip

I can't speak for all us n'awlins schmucks but I hope I do when I say we welcome you into the fold. Good to see this city refilled quick.

Report Post Tip

Standing near the HQ entrance Twisted bows her head for a moment to remember the fallen, Lifting her cigarette to her lips taking a deep drag, She begins to speak softly as she exhales.

sammy congrats I know you will do great things here in the city of New Orleans, and I am honored that I will be able to be part of such a wonderful family, Though the circumstances weren't the best you have helped us all pull together and make the best of it, With your guidance this crew will begin to spread its wings and fly, Even if some of our Halo's might be a little crooked.

Twisted chuckles as she snuffs out her cigarette, Reaching into her pocket she pulls out her hat stretching over her head tucking her hair inside as she turns and walks down the street.

Report Post Tip

InnocentBitch watches as Twisted leaves the new building. She then walks across the street and enters through the door. Seeing Sammy her smile grows and InnocentBitch walks over to a chair and sits down.

"Sammy, I believe there was a reason you were picked to be a crew leader. From what i've seen with time and persistance you will make this crew great. I'm proud to work beneath you." Innocent nods.

Then InnocentBitch pulls out a package from her coat and sets it on the desk. She see's Sammy look at the package curiously.

"Oh just a gift." She winked as she said the words.

Sammy walked over and picked up the package. She pulls out a bottle of lacquer.

"I thought it may come in handy since I have your tape. Which is in great use, thank you. Don't worry I won't tell anyone about this, but when you use it I'd advise not to touch any walls." InnocentBitch chuckled.

With that she pulled out a note she had been given and began reading the list of drug deals she'd done today.

Report Post Tip

Bamboo walks to Sammy and shakes her hand..

"Congratulations Ma'am. I'm sure you will do great things and make the city of New Orleans proud of you and your family. Cheers to you and the Angels in the Shadows."

Bamboo steps aside to let the other well wishers congratulate the new captain in New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Jack Bauer, after hearing Sammy adress the crowd, waits to talk to Sammy in private.

Sammy, we've known each other for a long time now, and what I felt then, I still feel now. You are treasure in this vast land of ours and I am very ecstatic for the rising of your crew. May all the treasures in the world bless you with guidance, wisdom, and health. Congrats my good friend.

Jack kisses her ring and bids farewell.

Report Post Tip

SINGER approaches Sammy-loves-Rico.

SINGER loves Sammy loves Rico. I love saying that. MRS. Rico. Right now my heart is in a bit of a turmoil. Half of it is torn to shreds thinking that my brother rests in the hands of God and i dont see him anymore. The other half is delighted to see you earn such a spot in New Orleans.

With the leadership of the Godfather i am more than confident that you will brighten the city we have. I look to assist you in anyway i can sister.

SINGER hugs Sammy and walks off.

Report Post Tip

Many congrats to you Sammy. We've worked together for awhile now and I'm happy to see you get your shot to shine and lead a family to great heights!

Report Post Tip

Sammy my friend its good to see some fresh blood up in lights, i know you will do all you can for your new family and also the city of new orleans. Its a pleasure to work with you.

BananaBender smiles and shakes Sammys hand

Congratulations and good luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Angel in the Shadows
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL