Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:32:24
Page:  1 
What year is it? Started by: CHpistol on Mar 03, '11 06:34

CHpistol lies on the street. A crowd forms around him. He shooes them off.

Get off me! GET OFF ME! Think you can silence me?! Well, there's enough peppermint schnappes in this vein to take down a full-sized bull, and I don't know if you've seen a full-sized bull, but he CAN FREAKING DRINK! 

He removes a bottle from his coat, rips off the cap and starts chugging.

And further more, how about the bums! What are we doing for them, huh? I SAY WE FREE THEM ALL! NOW, WHO'S WITH ME!

CHpistol tries to incite a crowd, not much happens. 

Report Post Tip

Listening to the ramblings of a drunken confused goomba he shakes his head and walks away

Report Post Tip

The bums are free. Free to shoot anyways for the most part. You should help set them free, I'm sure they'd be grateful.

Report Post Tip

The BUMS?! It ain't THEM we gotta worry about! It's the COMMIES! And the STEEL WORKERS! And the bombs! But mostly, it's the redemocrans! Yessirree bob! *swills more schnappes down*

Report Post Tip

-Katie, walk in alley, give out bottle of booze to the bums, keep warm , drink you hearts away, as the rain hit my hair and dips to my lips .

Report Post Tip

I've always felt that the ramblings of a drunk could make for great entertainment, personally.

Lili rolls her eyes and smiles.

Report Post Tip

Who says I'm entertaining? What, y'think Im just a tiny dancer or something? I can go 5 seconds...

Pants fall down.

Can I at least finish stealing that joke?! DAMN YOU, HOBO GODS!

Report Post Tip

As Angel walks past the rambling drunk man, she notices his pants fall down, and laughs to herself in pity. She then walks over and hands him the food she was bringing home to eat while she reviewed a few things for her family.

Here is some food for you, you poor thing. Maybe it will help you out. I hope you enjoy it.

Report Post Tip

How is this pasta supposed to keep my pants up?

Report Post Tip

Perhaps you can fashion a spaghetti belt..

Report Post Tip

But why wouldn't I just eat it? You rich people and your "logics" and what-not...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What year is it?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL