Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
No Foul Play - Pool & Billiards Started by: Ood on Mar 08, '20 08:37

She hadn't given it much thought but was already nodding in agreement, it did sound like a great idea. A night out with zero responsibilities sounded fantastic.

"That... that sounds like a great idea. We could drop her off back at my place and then wing it. Booze, coke and whatever else comes of the night."

The more she thought about it, the better the idea sounded.

"You don't have anything pressing you need to do tomorrow? Or possibly even the day after that? You are the boss man now, you do have responsibilities as well."

Report Post Tip

"Eh there is always something, I need a night of fun. Let's get out of here then. You get Samantha I'll meet you out front."

Johnny scurried off to lock up the office and make sure the staff were all good and then headed to the front door. When he got there there was no sign of Talia or Samantha anywhere.

"Uh oh..." He muttered to himself as he poked his head back inside, just on time to nearly get hit by the door. Talia must have been about a second from pushing it open because her hand whacked Johnny at about the same time that she walked into him full speed.

"What the hell? Dumb place to stand Johnny..." She said as she watched him barely keep his balance.

"I wasn't standing I was coming to check on you two... you ready?" 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Sounds good!" Talia hopped off her chair basically the same time Johnny did but by the time she leaned over to grab her bag and look back up Johnny was gone. He was just a little bit excited or at least she thought he was. With no more then a shrug, Talia picked her bag up and made her way to where Samantha was. She was in the midst of a game, Talia knew not to interrupt but made sure to give Samantha a slight head nod towards the door. Indicating it was time to wrap things up.

Samantha caught the glimpse of Talia, saw the head nod and in response held up her pointer finger indicating she needed another moment or two.

Figuring it was just enough time to stock up on a bottle of wine, you know one for the road. Talia made her way into the back, to her hiding spot. Pulled out another bottle of wine then tucked the case back in hiding. Making sure to look over her shoulders a couple of times, making sure no one was looking. Which no one was, thankfully. She made her way over to the bar, to the spot she had just left, where the corkscrew was sitting. She opened the bottle, leaving the cork on the bar top then made her way back over to Samantha.

She had just finished her game and was collecting whatever cash she had won. Spotting Talia, she quickly gripped up the cash out of the mans hand and scurried over to her.

"Looks like you did well tonight." Talia said while examining the wad of cash Samantha had in hand.

Was a commented that was reciprocated with a smile from Samantha. "Yeah... must have been payday for a lot of those guys. Suckers." Samantha giggled.

"Indeed, sucks for them. Anyways, Johnny and myself are gonna go out. We will bring you by our place first though."

Samantha nodded. "Alright, works for me. I'm getting tired anyways.

They made their way to the door, went to open it and ran smack into Johnny. Quickly she looked down at the bottle of opened wine in her hand, thankfully for his sake no wine was spilled. Not even a single drop.

"What the hell? Why would you stand there? Boy you're lucky I didn't spill any of this." Talia lifted the bottle up, held it in front of her for a moment before bringing it to her lips for a rather nice swig. "I'm ready now."

Report Post Tip

Kruppe follows the fat necked gentleman. He enters the spacious open planned room & admires the red carpet. Kruppe breathes in the fresh, clean smell of the table cloth, and the powerful aroma of the finest spirits.

He approaches the blonde behind the bar.

"Fine lady, fair Kruppe would require a shot of your finest bourbon & a table to play at. Do not let me gargantuan bulk disguise the fact I am a man without equal with a cue in my hand. A finely honed athlete at the sport of kings (Pool not boxing)"

Kruppe hands over some bills with his thick sausage like fingers.

"If fair lady would find Kruppe a willing victim...Erm opponent, kind Kruppe is happy to wager he can wipe the floor with any player here."

Report Post Tip

There he was, in a pool hall for the first time in seven years. It wasn't very difficult to tell that he used to be at home in places like these in his youth with how he was able to maneuver so quickly towards on of the cues as if he had done this so many times, because he had and was quite the natural.

"Anyone up for a game?"

The first red flag was when he attempted to kick the cue into his hand and had it launch five feet into the air and towards one of the other patrons and the second would come a few minutes later after one of the men had agreed to partake.

5 Minutes Later

"Ahh, fuck. You got me that time. Want to go again?"

Sisyphus pleaded with the man to go double or nothing who at first was thinking this was a ruse decided against his better judgement to give him another go. This proved to be the right decision, as less than twenty minutes later he was the new proud owner of not only $500 but a watch and pair of rather expensive sneakers.

"This was fun. We should do it again some time."

Sisyphus was for sure a natural in these small dimly lit billiard bars, a natural at losing. However it was nothing compared to his hits when playing dice and so he took every loss with a smile on his face, knowing that a couple hundred was nothing more than a slight pinch. This was a fun little excursion, and the next would hopefully be even better.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: No Foul Play - Pool & Billiards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL