Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 12:11:39
Page:  1 
Classes got cancelled Started by: El_Cacuy on Mar 13, '20 00:27
So now my future is tied to people with weaker immune systems than me. Nice.
Report Post Tip

It does indeed suck, and makes no sense since students arent really at risk for this virus..

Report Post Tip
They are not at risk but they can still spread it out.
Report Post Tip

It's unfortunate that so many things are being shut down but it is better to not let it get out of control and take these precautionary measures. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have a son in 1st grade who's school has been canceled. I'm really hoping they are considering online school for the remainder of the year at least.

Report Post Tip

Prevention is better than cure.

Report Post Tip
We cancelled our school today till early May. Also cancelled all March fucking crazy atm.
Report Post Tip

I know the feeling my son was sitting his A levels and will have to be marked by his school work instead

Report Post Tip
Do you not have online courses available?
Report Post Tip
It sucks. I have to take online classes for my students now. So much trouble.
Report Post Tip

well tough times tough measure, atleast there is an alternative for this industry and can be conducted online, in comparison to other industries that require physical presence are really struggling

Report Post Tip

I was thinking people with chronic health issues should of been advised to stay at home instead of jailing everyone. 

Report Post Tip

schools out now im the teacher, im certain i wont make a good teacher

Report Post Tip

Yeah it's really bad that schools are out.  For parents that do have to go to work now they have the extra burden of finding someone to take care of them.

Report Post Tip

It's one of those things that is something of a catch-22. children have died from the virus, so leaving schools open puts them at risk. closing them fucks certain family.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Classes got cancelled
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL