Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 14:29:10
Page:  1 
Breaking News! (Tabloid Reports) Started by: RichardWad on Mar 14, '20 05:26

There has been a massive sighting of Civilians turned Gangster running amok on our lovely street apparently being instructed to Wash their hands. Here at the Tabloid we decided to dig deeper into this epidemic to see exactly what started this.  What we uncovered may startle you. 

It has been brought to our attention that people are in fear of catching the CL-437. A rare form of the Clap that is found only in rare cases of unprotected sex. What makes this form of Clap so dangerous is it's ability to now spread by touch. First case reported has been linked back to Drake. He started from the bottom and now he is here. Apparently the bottom he started on wasn't too clean, and now we all have to suffer as this has spread like Wild Fire through our cities. What started as a Hotline Bling resulted in a "tilt your head and cough for me" way of life. 

Shots ring out and the crowd disperse into their residence.  

Looks like this is really getting to peoples heads. More to come!!

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Townsend steps forward and looks around at the streets littered with bodies.

"Excuse me for noticing the obvious here, but instead of helping your city that is dying around you, you are out here writing gossip rags? Interesting priorities." 

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $740,000 Tip

I'm doing much more to save this City then you are accusing me of not. Leave the chatter to those in charge of handling matters. Perception is always misleading. I know how it can be taken from a position outside of what is going on. 

Hands Townsend a bar of soap

Now get to washing, this shit is contagious and the itch. Don't let me get started on the itch. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Norman was watching from across the street hiding behind one of the light posts at the corner of the street as bodies fell on both sides. However ineveitable deaths are in this world of ours, it was still was a sad thing to see. Norman was making sure his goombas doing their business well by lotting everything out of the dead bodies when he was interrupted by Richardwad showing  out of nowhere , dodging the bullets right and left and making a bold statement about a new contagious disease.

Norman didn't really pay much attention to the news until Drake's name was mentioned, his heart suddenly started beating faster now, they have done some operations together and sure have made direct contact. Norman couldn't think clearly anymore, he called his bodyguard to get the car and headed to the local hospital for inspection.

Report Post Tip

Where’s drake at now?

Report Post Tip

Hope all getting killed in this weird war, kill all goddammit so we sooner can get clue what the heck going on and started this shitty war please.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Breaking News just in?  --Dying sure hasn't stopped your nonsense outbursts on every street corner.--

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Breaking News! (Tabloid Reports)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL