Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
BullshitCP Started by: AriGold on Feb 23, '08 12:31
Join the club Regina. I've had all that and more done to me...minus any Right Hand opportunities. And? Here I am, still.

Complaining does no good. Trust me. I know this.
Report Post Tip
All the current auths are dick puppets for CP.

And its Cock Pushers btw.
Report Post Tip
You really are taking the embittered civilian 'thing' to a whole new level there. I'd congratulate you, but frankly, people like you need to be shot rather than encouraged.

I suppose the first thing to do is to question why you didn't simply make your thoughts known over where Zephyr is talking. Perhaps I should give you some tips on speeches. In fact, the more I listen the more it becomes apparent that this is what I should do. It's a simple truth that to make a speech, you must be trying to appeal to a certain audience. Of the people listening to you now, I'd say a good 50% are only here, like myself, to mock and denounce you. Of the other 50%, you've just isolated a good percentage by making a slight regarding the short bus. You've barely even begun and your pitiful propaganda campaign is on the backfoot because of a scheme of your own doing. Nice one. I'll humour you though.

Let's address these points shall we? When Zephyr stated that "Nobody can be surprised that Bruce and SpiderPig have been removed", your reponse was "Well why not." To me, this clearly implies people could, and perhaps should be surprised at this turn of events. Yet the very first utterance you came out with in this speech, and I use that term loosely, was "So, really, who didn't see this coming?". Either you're a complete fucking hypocrite, or you're using a hitherto unknown form of rhetoric. I'll have a wild guess at the former. "What is wrong with having non-CP [affiliated] leaders?" (Notice by addition there as Cab_Tufting is ex-CP) Well, nothing seems to be wrong with according to ex-CP leader Cab, PrinceofCheese and Altitude who have all authed distinctly non-CP Captains in their cities. Pivotal role in the Badass war? Really, are you pissing me? I sincerely hope so or the egos in Las Vegas were more bloated than I ever could've imagined.

"As helpful as you can be, you will still be eradicated when your helpfulness has run its course." This statement rings true though, and it does frighten and sadden me terribly. Leaders are getting rid off usless mobsters! This is tantamount to what you said, no?

Claiming your father was both a good speaker and a good leader is just a tad arrogant incidentally. The public seem to disagree with this opinion also, considering neither your father, nor any member of your bloodline won, or was even nominated, for the Mafia Awards we've seen recently. Back to subjects of more relavence than your over inflated ego though.

Comparing BruceCarrol to both Limoncello and Intervention is unfair to them, they are only Captains and cannot be expected to have the same exacting standards demanded of a leader because, well, they're not leaders though. The comparision to Cab_Tufting gave me pause for thought though; until I realised Cab has been around our streets for an entire two fucking months less than BruceCarrol. Come back with some decent figures and perhaps this argument will have some weight. Until then, kindly shut the fuck up.

In reference to Zephyr describing SpiderPig as an aggressive auth, I would suggest you learn to read between the lines and stop taking everything at face value. "Aggressive auth" is a euphamistic term which has been used here for eons. Even for those who don't know this, it seems painfully obvious that it is used to describe the auth of someone with a half decent gun. Your father, with the rank of Capo, was no exception. Short bus is over there by the way. Oh yes, I love twisting someone's words against them, but then again my whole contribution here is an exercise in that, no?

You claimed "This statement implies that my father and Bruce were planning to move" in relation to Zephyr's "We moved first" and claimed you weren't. Aside from the case of identity crisis there, I don't feel inclined to believe you considering the flagrant bulshit you've spouted thus far.

Now, let's talk about the tagged killings. 26 members died before before the statements from the Partisans and formaggio, and so were all legal. Furthermore, no statement has been made by Altitude or any of his associates, so any killings made by his family are legal. And to go even further again, any illegal tagged killings, that is, those carried out by members of PrinceofCheese's and Cab_Tufting's family (and their associated Captains) would have been covered up if the killer had any sort of sense. I for one would make sure the only witness to my crime would be a friend were I to partake in some action deemed punishable by death by the Mob Bosses.

I doubt it was Zephyr's intention to "belittle your father's memory" by the way, and you're doing a fine job of tarnishing an otherwise decent name anyway.

Why are you bragging of the fact you father was obviously a member whore, comparing his 26 members to Interventions 27, which had a week to give shelter to? Is it a good thing that you collected so many members so quickly? Not in my eyes. Furthermore, you've taken the words right out of my mouth with the next point. You've actually denounced CP for getting rid of a deadweight leader in two days, instead of waiting a whole two weeks to do it. Bravo I say, bravo to them for shaking off the chains of poor associates. "But how did they know you'd be such a poor leader after only two days" I hear you cry. Well after the simply shocking reign of Durden, I really couldn't blame them for coming up with a pre emptive gesture. Wow, one member in the obits in an unprecedented...forty eight hours?! Give me a fucking break.

SpiderPig will not go down in history as anything, let's get that straight.

Also, maybe you should shut your trap for an entirely different reason; that is that you're making yourself look an utter cretin.

And what's all this about bashing Hitler?! You don't get to be Times Man of the Year for nothing, y'know! (We are playing a game set in the late 20's- Early 30's, we do not yet know the atrocities Hitler will perform. Ty)
Report Post Tip
"Orwell I suggest you take your negativity out of the streets before someone of higher authority shoots you down."

"Because Spiderpig will be remembered no matter what you say."

"You are notorious for insulting people and trying to break them down, well I am getting sick and tired of it and I really advise you to watch your mouth."
Report Post Tip
I am three ranks above you and the part time Right Hand of Intervention, Captain of PrinceofCheese. I hate to title drop like this, but I suggest you remind yourself of such facts before you alude to my death. If someone of higher authority comes and shoots me down (in a non literal sense), so be it, I shall show deference like any mobster would do.

I never said, suggested or even implied that SpiderPig wouldn't be remembered, stop putting words into my mouth, I don't like it. Also, I am fucking chuffed that I am notorious for breaking people down, fucking chuffed.

And for the record, I couldn't give a turd tapestry what you're sick and tired of to be quite honest.
Report Post Tip
I have to say...making threats isn't respectful either Simono_Usaka.

Accusing someone of doing something, then doing the same thing yourself, is called hypocrisy.
Report Post Tip
you never said spider would not be remembered?

let me remind you of your words kind sir.
SpiderPig will not go down in history as anything, let's get that straight.

Also, maybe you should shut your trap for an entirely different reason; that is that you're making yourself look an utter cretin.

And what's all this about bashing Hitler?! You don't get to be Times Man of the Year for nothing, y'know! (We are playing a game set in the late 20's- Early 30's, we do not yet know the atrocities Hitler will perform. Ty)

Reply by: Orwell at Feb 23, '08 16:52
Report Post Tip
Please think before you speak Orwell.

Or else I will shoot you down everytime.
Report Post Tip
Being remembered and going down in history are two completely different things.

I remember my ol' Gramma's cookies very well. Did they go down in history? No.

To reiterate a point I made only moments ago, "Don't put words into my mouth, I don't like it."
Report Post Tip
You are more dense that the wood that floats on water Orwell, saying Spiderpig will not go down in history is insinuating that no one will remember him. So back off and stop chomping on my balls.
Report Post Tip
"You are more dense that the wood that floats on water "

Surely wood which floats on water is, well, not very dense at all, what with objects with a higher density sinking?

Think before you open your mouth Simono, or I will shoot you down every time.

Literally anything anyone says could be construed as insinuating something of a different meaning. The fact that you took my statements to mean he will not be remembered is no one's fault but yours.
Report Post Tip
Same old shit different day.

You die.

You cry.

It would be nice if we could evolve a little and get over this juvenile toy throwing but i don't see this happening so please by all means enjoy the comfort of Civilian and continue to make us think less of you.
Report Post Tip
Oh the irony of a CP saying something like that ^
Report Post Tip
The matter of SpiderPig and BruceCarrol dieing isn't and wasn't a shock to me by far. Unfortunately it is true that neither Bruce or his captain SpiderPig were planning to move. All I know is. R.I.P. both of you. You will be greatly missed.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: BullshitCP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL