Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:05:30
Page:  1 
Il Sindacato di Cavaliere Started by: Kontessa on Sep 24, '07 23:53
*The Rider Syndicate*

A limo drives up to the steps of the capitol building, the driver exits the car, opens my door, helps me out. I straighten my skirt, walk up three steps toward the doors. Then turn I clear my throat.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I come to you today to introduce myself. I am the Kontessa, from the westside of Chicago. My family has run these streets for years. My big brother TheOrphan, has decided to let his little sister run the westside of the city alone. Seems he thinks it is time someone else in the family had to work for a living..

We are Il Sindacato di Cavaliere ...... which is Italian for The Rider Syndicate. People I just wanted to say how proud my brother and the heads of the other families have made me by giving me this opportunity. I'm looking forward to being a Made Man just as everyone here today is.

Thank You.

I walk back down the steps and enter my limo, I'm driven away, as I'm looking back at the capitol building with envy.
Report Post Tip
Congrats, and good luck
Report Post Tip
Greetings from Los Angeles.

My best wishes to you in Chicago. Good luck, I hope you can make Chicago prosper.
Report Post Tip
Good Luck on this I know you'll do Good.

Congratulations ]:)
Report Post Tip
Good Luck I hope everything works out for you and I hope we can do business in the future once I set up.
Report Post Tip
Claps his hands and she steps off the stage.

You go lil sis. You go.

I'm glad to see you grow up like this. I know that you're going to be a great asset to out beautiful city. I can't wait to watch you continue to mature as you and I continue to mold this city into a place that every other city looks up to.

Salute!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Il Sindacato di Cavaliere
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL