Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:09
Page:  1 
The Tyrant Speaks Started by: Altitude on Feb 23, '08 14:22
*steps out of his HQ, walking across a line of people laid down on the floor as to ensure his shoes are not dirtied. He stands at the podium to address the masses

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen

In the past few hours there have been a number of especially rude speeches made regarding my comrades and I, being labeled as dictators, tyrants and Hitler. After taking some time to read over what everyone has had to say it has occurred to me that i actually don't give a fuck what you think. However being the people person that I am and for the sake of accuracy i have decided that seeing as I have been labeled a tyrant i will do my best to fit this mold.

So with this in mind i am implementing a few new changes regarding My family and the city of Philadelphia.

Firstly, regarding the shooting of my members and 'Authed' shots. I don't care if they authorize the killing or not if i get a Witness Statement of you shooting one of my family i will kill you. This is not up for discussion, if you have a problem with this please contact me and i will find an appropriate place to bury you and your tear filled bowl of cornflakes.

Secondly, if you direct a street tirade at myself or one of my members that i deem disrespectful, inaccurate or generally annoying i will kill you. This also applies to any personal mails they/I receive. Should you find this difficult please feel free to exercise your freedom of speech and i will exercise my right to shut you up. Also please not that shouting and complaining loudly about this might change my mind, or i might shoot you. Which do you think is more likely to happen?

*adjusts his microphone and kicks a small child from the stage*

Thirdly, if your family line has been disrespectful to my father in the past and i am having a shit day at work i may have you killed for sheer pleasure. This is not nice, fair or even "honorable", but being a tyrant i am none of these things.

Fourthly, should you mail me and I ignore you. This is not an open invitation to continue mailing, should you persist i will most likely shoot you and your son for the aggravation you have caused me.

My interests now lie with my family and helping them to grow and flourish. If you hinder this in anyway i will shoot you.

*taps his ivory cane against the podium to indicate to the peasants on the floor that he is ready to leave, he walks slowly back to his HQ, ensuring maximum discomfort for those he is walking on*
Report Post Tip
Hiss! Boo! I hate you Anita! You're so unfair!

Oh, wrong speech.
Report Post Tip
Your all lame.
Report Post Tip
Leave the talking to POC, or Zephyr.

much love as always.
Report Post Tip
So, you are saying you don't care?

What an interesting concept, I too, do not care!

I also have decided, I did this earlier in the coffee shop, that I am starting an Under Ground Crew, I can't remember what I called it...but I think Zephyr helped me shorten it a bit and made it look cool and sound cool.

Damn my memory is going!
Report Post Tip
I hear Leonardo made a great speech on OOC Avenue, PietroPorkchop, that could help your new underground movement against that dreaded PrinceOfCheese guy, at least. He provided the world with such useful secret information as crew rules, and how a crew should run. Scandalous, I tell ya.
Report Post Tip
Fuck man

Title stealing

I'm the tyrant.
Report Post Tip
as the head of intel in that family I already knew that Leonardo would eventually begin a ridiculous downward spiral, all the while embarrassing himself. I could have stopped it, seeing that I knew all along...but that wouldn't have been any fun at all.

I tell ya, I didn't expect him to shoot at ME, though. I guess my family line has taught him at least a little bit, last two times my family told his to shoot them self, they did. This time he shot at me... baby steps I tell ya, baby steps.

the name of my under ground crew, in case you are interested is called "ITMBAGHBIL" Crew,

of course this stands for "I'm Taking My Ball And Going Home, Because I Lost" Crew its genius I tell ya
Report Post Tip
Haha you know this is why I love you bro, tell it how it is.
Report Post Tip
Give'em Hell Boss
Report Post Tip
MR apartheid ftw. :)
Report Post Tip
Ein Volk! Ein Reich! Ein Fuhrer!

Oh right, wrong war. OH WELL!
Report Post Tip
It is a good thing to keep your family safe and help them flourish. You're not a tyrant though Altitude. You're a man trying to keep his family safe. If that is seen as being a Tyrant to others...fuck them. You're doing what you think is right for the family, and that is very honorable.

Btw..you're beautiful...That's right, I went there...

Tha Producer walks off cackling maniaclly
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Tyrant Speaks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL