Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:40
Page:  1 
My Hotel Room Started by: Charlie_Bronson on Mar 03, '11 21:25

The story of my life as Charlie Bronson.

Well lets get started. My name is Charlie Bronson and one sunny day i wanted some money so i cut a double barrel Shotgun down then walked to my local Post Office held them up at gun point. This is what i got away with $45 and this is what thay gave me 7 years in jail. my first day was shit i sat there and cried but then i started to get use to jail and then i loved it my cell was My Hotel Room.

Thay say im a nutty fucker me myself i think im just like all you People i just wanted to be a star so this is how i went about it. While in prison i began making a name for myself as a loose cannon, often fighting convicts and prison guards. These fights added years onto my sentence. I was moved 120 times throughout Her Majesty's Prison Service and spent most of that time in solitary confinement. I was released on October 30, 1928 but only spent 69 days free before i was arrested again.

I am one of the most high profile criminals in Britain, In them 69 days i was a bare-knuckle boxer. Fighting for money makeing an even bigger name for myself they even made a book about me, i'd say im a star dont you? im gonna say goodbye now!.

Charlie Bronson

Report Post Tip

I think you should of kept your beard, it was pretty kick ass

Report Post Tip

I think I would be much more interesting in the goings-on in Charlie SHEEN's hotel room.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Hotel Room
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL