Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:55:20
Page:  1 
48 hours Started by: john-gotty on Mar 04, '11 23:02

Why cant you live longer then 48 hours without a family

I don't think everybody was in the mafia so why can you not be a civilian longer the 48 hour

I don`t want to be in this kind of work but it had been nice to be here anyhow

Report Post Tip

I'm afraid you're not a civilian my good man. You are in fact a gangster. That means you've been running crimes, probably on someone elses patch. Sure, a few small time crooks are acceptable, but we can't have anyone getting serious without us having a hand in it. It cuts into our profit margins you see, which is bad for business.

Report Post Tip

I know that I`m a gangster, after getting to this land I had noting at all so I had to make some money to start a normal life

I`m not going to do any more crimes, but was hoping to get a life here without been in a family sir

Report Post Tip

Without a family, who is protecting you? With no protection, what stops you from being killed? Family are everything to the Mafia, without a family, we would see these streets filled with people running around shootinge evrything and everyone.

Report Post Tip

I was hoping that my gun stopped me from been killed and is en it every mans right to have a gun to protect them self ?

wasn't that what was written in the constitution

Report Post Tip

It is, however, your gun will not protect you if you are not in a family and just a gangster. Families are tight here and everyones got everyones back in their families. Your family also helps you build up your gun. Right now as a gangster, you barely have a gun, it is ethe equivalent of a water gun. It most likely will not do any damage. So in the event that someone came up to you with a much stronger gun and their family on their side, who is going to win?

Point is family is everything in this world. I suggest you find a family.

Report Post Tip

* the

Also you mentioned that you are not going to do anymore crimes. How do you expect to support youself? The only jobs to do around here that make you money are crimes and drugs.

Report Post Tip

sammy-loves-rico what do you mean by a much stronger gun? That doesn't make sense. Do guns have muscles these days? :)

He means what if someone with a better knowledge of how to use a gun come at you? Your toast. Incase someone sets a machine gun on your ass. Just watch out kiddo. I know you may be a leader but you gotta follow someones lead before you can lead on your own.

Report Post Tip

I am used to shot with a gun from the country I left and was good at it too

isen`t that any help for the gun I got here ?

isen`t a gun a gun ?

Report Post Tip

All guns may do the same thing but you see here there are many different types of bullets as well as different calibers. There are different types of guns also. And somebody who has never shot a gun will most likely not hit the bullseye of a target from 2 feet away where somebody who ahs trained their gun and practiced will shoot the bullseye from many yards away.

Report Post Tip

Oh my guns have muscles :]

What I mean though, is that if you are a gangster, with limited to none experience on shooting- point blank you arent going to be able to shoot anything worth shooting.

Report Post Tip

how about if I show you guys my achievement and it said I never do petty or drug run which means I don't have a gun, am I a threat too?

Report Post Tip

The point is this my unsponsored friends. The strong do to the weak what they can in this world. While it is true that honor and respect will get you everywhere, if you don't have the backing of a family you'll end up in a pine box before you know it. Familes are more than groups of people in business, they are a tight knit bunch that have sworn an oath to each other to defend each other in times of war. Without someone to avenge your death there is nothing to stop anyone from doing what they can.

Report Post Tip

Well Mr Petrov , I was replying about me being a threat and doing some business in someone turf. I don't do any crime and prefer to be Civilian just to stay around and interact, the Gods give me tittle that I do not earn or wish. If a kitty rolls with lions doesn't make the kitty a lion right?

Report Post Tip

good luck as it wont save you,

have faith as it wont save you,

but i respect your concept.... as the spirit behind will save you.

Find your family, pick the right one...the timing is precious, the time is ticking.

M.

Report Post Tip

But the kitty will still get eaten by the lions, NotHereToPlay

Report Post Tip

I agree with NotHereToPlay as well as Backdown. A kitty rolling with lions won't make it a lion, which is exactly why it will get eaten.

How can one expect to interact with the mafia without being involved themselves? Who in the mafia would trust an outsider?

You simply can't survive around these parts without a family.

Report Post Tip

As true as all these wise mobsters facts are, remember to choose your family carefully. Don't get pulled into a career with no future by any of these "Recruiters", get to know the people you will be working with and make sure that your aims and goals are similar if not the same as the family you join.

The Stranger wanders off after his rude interruption.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 48 hours
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL