Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:11
Page:  1 
TheLoveDoctors Surgery is open Started by: TheLoveDoctor on Feb 23, '08 20:25
TheLoveDoctor strolls out of his newly opened surgery, looking like nothing anyone has ever seen before in his amazing pink suit, he looks around and spotting a young kid standing looking bored with life, he calls him over

"Hey kid here's $20 go hand these fliers out to anyone and everyone tell them that I'm waiting ready for them, the Luuuuurve surgery is open.

as the kid walks away, he looks down at these sheets he has to give out and reads through it

Are you unlucky in love? Having problems with a wife/lover/stalker think you have tried everything and have nowhere else to turn? Genuinely thought about taking Gregzor up on one of his offers? Well you need to come and see....TheLoveDoctor.

Yes come and let TheLoveDoctor heal your pain, help with your hurt and make everything better again. With plenty of experience after 4 marriages, 2 divorces, 6 illegitimate children, 3 missing fingers (husbands became 'concerned' with my treatments involving a tickling stick and a game of twister) and a rash that the doctors are still trying to figure out. I can help you with whatever problems you may have (even those a vetinarian may turn you down for).

My expertise includes (but is not limited to)...

Male/female or female/male problems- yes the conventional relationship I have cured plenty of couples and sent them on their way to a better life (practical theories are compulsory in this treatment).

Male/male problems - yes people this does happen (after all were not in the 1800s any more!) this is the area where I have the least experience due to never having dabbled in these ways myself but after lengthy treatment with a certain 'man of magic' I am able to help anybody with this sort of problem (again, practical theories are compulsory in this treatment).

Female/female problems- this is a problem you say? Well yes it can be and I can help you also, but I may need to get you into the office to see the exact problem and some hands on treatment ..

So there you go come on down and get some help from TheLoveDoctor. His surgery is open today. As an opening offer, book 10 sessions and receive a pair of replica pink speedo's (yes, THOSE speedo's)

Disclaimer: TheLoveDoctor is not an actual doctor and has no medical training, though he does have a qualification in groping signed by an old friend. Any advice may lead to divorce death or an affair. TheLoveDoctor cannot help you if you have a fixation with animals and you should seek professional help immediately.
Report Post Tip
Lexi makes her way into the office, hoping she can get in for an appointment. Being rather busy lately, she forgot to make one ahead of time. After chatting with the receptionist, she heads for a row of chairs against the wall. She takes a seat, and looks around, while waiting for the doctor to see her.
Report Post Tip
In the room runs Purr_Baby

Doctor doctor......

Can you make my Baby_Purr

I think I broke it last night ??
Report Post Tip
TheLoveDoctor looks out past the animated woman who has just stormed into his office to see Lexi_Pasano asleep in a chair, obviously after waiting too long to see him

Damn I need a new receptionist. not telling me when i have people waiting.guess I will have to deal with her when she wakes up.

Anyways turns his attention to the woman standing in front of him

Ok then, first come lie down on the couch. now tell me, what were you doing to it, that made it break?
Report Post Tip
Lexi opens her eyes, unsure of where she is for just a moment. Realizing that she has fallen asleep, still at the doctor's office, she looks around making sure no one noticed. With a yawn, she gets up walking to the receptionist.

Excuse me ma'am, do you know how long it will be? She looks down at her watch.

It shouldn't be long, I will let him know you are waiting. The receptionist says with a smile.

Okay thanks. Lexi mutters about getting a free session or something for waiting so long, as she walks to her seat.
Report Post Tip
walking in to the office, Spade looks around, noticing Lexi he walks over to her

"Hello there ma'am, how are you on this lovely evening?"
Report Post Tip
Lexi hears someone talking to her, and looks up. Seeing a fellow family member, she smiles. Hello there. I am doing just great, other than sitting here forever waiting for the doctor.

But I hear he's great, so its worth the wait I suppose. How are you?
Report Post Tip
"Well, I have new options opening up for me, so I guess I am doing fairly well."
smiling and pulling out her flask, she offers Lexi some
Report Post Tip
Gladly accepts the flask, and takes a drink. Thats good to hear. Things are going pretty good for me also.

Looks around. Where is this damn doctor? I have been sitting here about an hour. I better get some extra special treatment.
Report Post Tip
laughs slightly and walks up to the receptionist

"Hello ma'am, Miss Pasano has been waiting for well over an hour now, and I believe it should be time for her appointment, am I correct is saying so?"
the receptionist looks toward the door and then picks up the phone

"Hello Betty, how are you?"
after the rude encounter Spade is enraged, pulling out her gun, she looks at the receptionist with bloodthirsty eyes

"Do not make me get ugly ma'am."

"o-ok, I will get the docter for you."
she says is a fearful voice as she runs through the door to where the doctor practices his business

"Thank you ma'am."
feeling satisfied she sits back beside Lexi
Report Post Tip
Slightly shocked at what just happened, yet flattered, Lexi just sits there watching. As Spade sits back down, she grins. Wow, thanks for that.
Report Post Tip
"Ah, no problem, receptionists always piss me off."
she takes a swig of her flask
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TheLoveDoctors Surgery is open
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL